Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comparison Of Wyrm To Other Sentinels.

Supern00b

Crowd dispersion should do a KD, or perhaps scrap the ability in favor of something completely different. Also, maybe change the wyrm's attack to a shotgun?

I think Wyrm needs to be buffed regardless, dethcube is superior in every aspect.

*throws flag*

Abuse of literally, literal, and language. Both sides penalized for unsportsman like posting. Cancelling penalties, replay the down.

I hear anyone mention German political organizations from the early 20th century and I'm declaring a mutual forefit.

Now resume your debate over sentinels and ponies like civilized internets.

I have found Wyrm to be of use. From taking fire to dishing it out I have never had a problem. Wyrm normally last most of the round for if not regen will bring him back. You shouldn't be relying on your Sentinel. It really shouldn't die you should be killing them and taking fire just as much. Not just letting your sentinel do the work and take the heat.

I have found Wyrm to be of use. From taking fire to dishing it out I have never had a problem. Wyrm normally last most of the round for if not regen will bring him back. You shouldn't be relying on your Sentinel. It really shouldn't die you should be killing them and taking fire just as much. Not just letting your sentinel do the work and take the heat.

Whatever damage the wyrm does, the dethcube does it better, thats the thing. We're not relying on the Sentinel, it's just that the wyrm isn't effective at what it does like the other 2.

Wyrm normally last most of the round for if not regen will bring him back. You shouldn't be relying on your Sentinel. It really shouldn't die you should be killing them and taking fire just as much. Not just letting your sentinel do the work and take the heat.

Im sorry. WHAT?

Do people no longer have reading comprehension skills?

If I were to talk about how badly Sentinels are balanced for higher levels, this would be a completely different thread. Not to mention that is the most silly thing I have seen in these forums for an entire two hours.

Also someone obviously has never played anything above level 30.

I have my sentinels redirection vital are almost maxed and they still drop like flies on Pluto. Especially with the shield leechers.

Edited by Supern00b

Im sorry. WHAT?

Do people no longer have reading comprehension skills?

If I were to talk about how badly Sentinels are balanced for higher levels, this would be a completely different thread. Not to mention that is the most silly thing I have seen in these forums for an entire two hours.

Also someone obviously has never played anything above level 30.

I have my sentinels redirection vital are almost maxed and they still drop like flies on Pluto. Especially with the shield leechers.

I practically live on Kiste, Casta, Xini, Acheron, and Outer Terminus and my Wyrm stays alive throughout the entire mission most of the time.

Devs please do a revamp on the Wyrm, for now I'll stick to my trusty Shade :P

They said in the livestream that it's in the queue to look at.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz