Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is A Tenno?

KerchewPrime

I took a good look at stalker once when he attacked me and I noticed basically is using a warframe. Also adding to the fact his arsenal consists of some modified Tenno weapons an he is able to use warframe abilities.

Also, loving his new nickname, Santa Frame.

I took a good look at stalker once when he attacked me and I noticed basically is using a warframe. Also adding to the fact his arsenal consists of some modified Tenno weapons an he is able to use warframe abilities.

Also, loving his new nickname, Santa Frame.

Stalker isn't a Tenno.

I think his species falls into the kingdom of "little $#*(@".

Oh, and do you still want me to help you with void? I ran out of keys. And I want to run void. *cry*

Edited by austinrelis

with update 8 it seem more likely that we are infact the bad guys, in the void the orikins use whatever they can to stop us, so it is likely to assume that the tannos under lotus order are basicly the rouge faction, and the stalker belong in the groups that stay true to whatever thier origin is?

with update 8 it seem more likely that we are infact the bad guys, in the void the orikins use whatever they can to stop us, so it is likely to assume that the tannos under lotus order are basicly the rouge faction, and the stalker belong in the groups that stay true to whatever thier origin is?

First of all, the Orokin are (most likely) extinct. Second of all, the creatures you fight in the void are corrupted, and called corrupted for a reason.

The Orokin used the Technocyte Infection in their war against the sentients. The tenno were used to wipe out the pockets of resistance. The Grineer and the corpus are the survivors of the war. The tenno are currently being used by lotus to disrupt R&D, wipe out manufacturing operations, and assassinate people that are trying to band together to stop the technocyte plague.

The Stalker faction is trying to use their tenno powers for good by attempting to stop the tenno from wiping out the remaining pockets of humanity.  

Also Ether Sword description:

A single blade for more precision. The Ether Sword cuts so cleanly that it was considered by the Tenno to be a more humane weapon for 'cleansing' infested allies.

Edited by Oonue

The Orokin used the Technocyte Infection in their war against the sentients. The tenno were used to wipe out the pockets of resistance. The Grineer and the corpus are the survivors of the war. The tenno are currently being used by lotus to disrupt R&D, wipe out manufacturing operations, and assassinate people that are trying to band together to stop the technocyte plague.

The Stalker faction is trying to use their tenno powers for good by attempting to stop the tenno from wiping out the remaining pockets of humanity.  

Oh damn. Now I feel bad from killing thousands of those good guy Grineers and Corpuses. :(

There's very little actual official information on Stalker. Ultimately all that we know is that he appears after you start assassinating boss-level characters, he seemingly tracks you infallibly, and that he can utilise Tenno powers from multiple Warframes. 

Personally I think he's a Tenno of some kind that never went to sleep. He stayed awake all this time, and maybe that's driven him mad. Or perhaps he's just another plan of the Lotus, used in a way that's not easy to understand? Who knows. Maybe we'll find out, but I hope we don't, really. I like a little bit of mystery. It'd be nice that in however many months/years down the track, we can still ask the question :)

There's very little actual official information on Stalker. Ultimately all that we know is that he appears after you start assassinating boss-level characters, he seemingly tracks you infallibly, and that he can utilise Tenno powers from multiple Warframes. 

Personally I think he's a Tenno of some kind that never went to sleep. He stayed awake all this time, and maybe that's driven him mad. Or perhaps he's just another plan of the Lotus, used in a way that's not easy to understand? Who knows. Maybe we'll find out, but I hope we don't, really. I like a little bit of mystery. It'd be nice that in however many months/years down the track, we can still ask the question :)

Warframeception?

Hehe yeah I get this feeling myself.  First of all it is pretty obvious Griner are decendent from Human's on earth though it appears they have mutated a bit probably due to polution.  Corpus are also humans but ones that escaped earth, probably on some sort of Arkship or another where they developed robotics and cybernetics to help them live in Space.  Infested as just some biological warfare experiement that got away from someone, probably the Griner.

Tenno on the other hand appear to be cyrogenicly frozen humans, that are part of some Eugenics program to create a superior race. I would say they are kind of like Khan and his followers from the new Star Trek movie. Now they have woken up from there long sleep and have pretty much declared war on everyone.

Stalker seems to be a Tenno that woke up, saw that the Tenno where trying to become the master race and decided to oppose them.

Edited by Belpharon

Knowing a little Karate doesn't make you a Shaolin Monk.

Stalker has a Warframe - but that doesn't make him a Tenno. The Tenno are more then the Suits, they are an organization and a culture.

His Warframe simply means he understands whatever secret that allows the Tenno to use the Warframes too.

He could very easily be a particularly skilled Mercenary.