Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.1

DE_Adam

• Fixed players being able to transmute Legendary Fusion Cores.

XdWhH67.gif

I was going to transmute some stuff after 17.4 dropped, to try and get the new stance, but decided "naaaaah, i'll just farm it later", jokes on me eh? (Unless the fix was, that you could previously use Legendary cores as a "component" in transmutation :D )

Edited by Farris

Fixes:

• Fixed building the Nami Skyla rewarding players with the Ninkondi instead.

why do i always miss out on the helpful glitches like that one where you got maxed out vitality from defense I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD ONES (and somehow never miss the bad ones)

Guess what? Yup thats right, Stealth and Ai system still broken, and i got a little update to add.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-stealth-and-ai-system-broken-beyond-belief/

As of this update, when going stealth, a group of enemies can spawn right near you, like, a meter from you and then notice you.

CodeName: Outbreak had a more stable and working Stealth and Ai system than this.

Post hotfix, I'm having problems with Ash again. Namely, getting stuck after his ult, either in mid-air, or in 'hidden blade' mode, where I couldn't use powers, aim down sight, or melee attack since it considered me stuck in 'power in use'. Occured on ceres (obviously) on one of the defenses that uses the Draco map. The teleport animation also seems buggier than it did before the 17.4.1 hotpatch, but that could well be on my end so I won't make any assumptions.

Wait so people were able to get legendary cores out of transmutation or were able to transmute leg cores? Who on earth would even try that. xD

I think that you can transmute regular cores and I don't see why you wouldn't be able to transmute Legendary cores. So it must have been the case that you would be able to make Legendary cores from transmutation. 

Fixes:

• Fixed players being able to transmute Legendary Fusion Cores.

To clarify some confusion, this fix was made to prevent players from wasting their Legendary cores.  Not get them.  No missed opportunities here -- just prevented some costly mistakes.