Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sounds Duplicating In Certain Grineer Galleon Tiles

(PSN)Skopos

Since the last update (17.1.4) I've noticed a lot of sounds doubling up on nodes using the Galleon tileset. It happens using multiple frames/loadouts and seems to happen only on certain tiles, fixing/breaking room to room. The sounds it is most notable for are syndicate weapon procs and warframe abilities, I'm not sure if there is anything that triggers it initially but it comes and goes throughout the mission seemingly for no reason.

I could probably upload a video but hopefully someone else has experienced it or it is easily reproducible.

Happens with several of my loadouts but I've been running Lex on Ceres with Ash Prime, Soma Prime, Rakta Ballistica, Atterax a lot (getting a lot of stealth kills) in case it is related to any of these.

Pretty sure I was being a dum-dum. Having taken and studied some footage and more importantly remembering I'd adjusted my audio settings to crank sound effects way higher than everything else (in the hope of locating rare crates in LoR), it seems to just be some extreme reverb in certain areas. Turning reverb off helped. Sorry for the false report, I was just not used to hearing what I was hearing at all. I'll include a video anyway which hopefully explains why I was freaked out by the sounds (esp. the boxes at the end of clip)