Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

One day i'm gonna make a First of May picture with our Lovely Mistress, because it's a nice holiday from where i'm from. Something nice with flowers maybe.

Last month was busy, as usual, but i try making contributions, as usual. Lucky this month is Mother's Day so i have an excuse next week to do some art! 

Still we aren't without a post now: I commissioned a piece from my friend Basscarrier to fulfill a idea i've had for some time but no time to do it myself!  

Spoiler

tumblr_p6xgdaib211qk0jaho1_1280.png

Remember to check Basscarrier's Tumblr (X) and Twitter (X) !

Over the ... 3 years now (?) i've had decent amount of quest art done about Mistress, but due to personal constraints i haven't posted them along the way. Oh well, maybe some day.

Edited by evergreenmind
added a link because page went 504 and i had a heart attack
  • Like 2

On 2018-05-02 at 5:30 PM, evergreenmind said:

One day i'm gonna make a First of May picture with our Lovely Mistress, because it's a nice holiday from where i'm from. Something nice with flowers maybe.

Last month was busy, as usual, but i try making contributions, as usual. Lucky this month is Mother's Day so i have an excuse next week to do some art! 

Still we aren't without a post now: I commissioned a piece from my friend Basscarrier to fulfill a idea i've had for some time but no time to do it myself!  

Hide contents

tumblr_p6xgdaib211qk0jaho1_1280.png

Remember to check Basscarrier's Tumblr (X) and Twitter (X) !

Over the ... 3 years now (?) i've had decent amount of quest art done about Mistress, but due to personal constraints i haven't posted them along the way. Oh well, maybe some day.

Ah.

"They can be made cheaper then puppies and kittens, and can be so much more convenient with just as much of the affection with just a few minor tweaks in the code!"

"So why do you have them all here?"

"Product-testing! Just a few more days with them around and you my love, will make me ever so much more Grofit!"

"Charming. . ."

Happy Mother's Day!

It's mother's day in Finland, and yes it is very confusing because many other countries have their own dates for it but this one is mine.

Clem finally got himself a mother, but i don't think he did it the correct way ...

DdFm0TCXkAIFbKJ.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Last month was Mermay - for those unaware it's basically month of doing mermaid-related at. I had lot of fun, as you might imagine. Even managed to sneak in some Warframe related mermay art.

Not the biggest fan of AUs though, so drawing stuff like this isn't too common for me. Still gave in and celebrated the month with our lovely Mistress and her walking wallet dear husband Frohd.

Spoiler

tumblr_p8fbt1kIDB1umflspo1_1280.jpg

I did actually draw them last year's mermay, but i never finished the piece nor do i recall if i ever showed the WIP around 🤔

Also here's links to other Warframe / Mermay art i did:

Mermay Regor [X] 

Merframe concept [X]

Edited by evergreenmind
edited text layout bc arrows keys stopped working when writing wtf
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hope everyone had a awesome Tennocon 2018! Either at home or in the location itself ❤️ Hope i get to attend myself in couple years.

Awesome that we are getting more Corpus lore and content finally. Can't wait to explore Venus!

Work keeping me busy but have some doodles of our lovely Mistress.

Uh2_z2mV.jpg:large

Fortunately for us, Nef(who seems to be the owner of Fortuna judging by the trailers) has given us all the more reason  to hate him, and in my case steal from him. Actually, how does our lovely Mistress feel about Fortuna, assuming it's not some big secret of Nef's. Also, with Limbo Prime being a thing, you'd think Mistress would have an opinion on the Primes, with their flashy Orokin white and gold.

Edited by Kerberos-3

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-07-16 at 5:24 AM, Kerberos-3 said:

Fortunately for us, Nef(who seems to be the owner of Fortuna judging by the trailers) has given us all the more reason  to hate him, and in my case steal from him. Actually, how does our lovely Mistress feel about Fortuna, assuming it's not some big secret of Nef's. Also, with Limbo Prime being a thing, you'd think Mistress would have an opinion on the Primes, with their flashy Orokin white and gold.

Sorry for the late reply, i planned on drawing some Venus Vallis art to accompany this reply, but work got the better of me. Hopefully i can finish the pieces on a reasonable time.

I would say both lovely Mistress and Frohd enjoy Venus much more than Plains, for start there isn't sand that gets everywhere. Both are much more into colder climate so i can see them enjoying a nice,relaxing afternoon walk across the Vallis together ... barren Nef Anyo hasn't listed them as hostiles for the spiderbots and that Mistress doesn't slip on ice and break her skull on those insane heels.

As for Prime Warframes ... it might sound strange but excluding financial gain from auctioning off normal warframes, she doesn't have any personal desire for collecting them. No questionable trophy hunting hobby or science career to care for. Prime Frames and object however are bit of a different thing - she enjoys collecting Orokin decorations, and if she ever get's her hands onto a intact Prime Frame, well ... she would definitely love to take apart all of that glittering gold and turn it into jewelry and hair accessories. Girl gotta look her best after all.

9 minutes ago, evergreenmind said:

Sorry for the late reply, i planned on drawing some Venus Vallis art to accompany this reply, but work got the better of me. Hopefully i can finish the pieces on a reasonable time.

I would say both lovely Mistress and Frohd enjoy Venus much more than Plains, for start there isn't sand that gets everywhere. Both are much more into colder climate so i can see them enjoying a nice,relaxing afternoon walk across the Vallis together ... barren Nef Anyo hasn't listed them as hostiles for the spiderbots and that Mistress doesn't slip on ice and break her skull on those insane heels.

As for Prime Warframes ... it might sound strange but excluding financial gain from auctioning off normal warframes, she doesn't have any personal desire for collecting them. No questionable trophy hunting hobby or science career to care for. Prime Frames and object however are bit of a different thing - she enjoys collecting Orokin decorations, and if she ever get's her hands onto a intact Prime Frame, well ... she would definitely love to take apart all of that glittering gold and turn it into jewelry and hair accessories. Girl gotta look her best after all.

Fair enough. I'm sure she and Baro can come to an agreement, what with all those Prime parts Baro has stocked up. Also, is Mistress aware that the Tenno seem to be on the verge of acquiring a combat-worthy spacecraft?

11 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Fair enough. I'm sure she and Baro can come to an agreement, what with all those Prime parts Baro has stocked up. Also, is Mistress aware that the Tenno seem to be on the verge of acquiring a combat-worthy spacecraft?

The two need to ask for a refund on their new citadel ships like, yesterday.

Dj_HY4qX0AQuC70.jpg

• Like 2

On 2018-08-07 at 3:15 AM, evergreenmind said:

The two need to ask for a refund on their new citadel ships like, yesterday.

Dj_HY4qX0AQuC70.jpg

I don't know. Aside from Ambulas and Animo, Frohd really hasn't done much to anger the Tenno. Nef Anyo, on the other hand.....

On 2018-08-10 at 10:14 AM, Kerberos-3 said:

I don't know. Aside from Ambulas and Animo, Frohd really hasn't done much to anger the Tenno. Nef Anyo, on the other hand.....

The capital ships in Railjack are possibly owned by Nef Anyo but these two aren't taking any chances.

Frohd Bek owns the Hyena Pack iirc aside from Ambulas and Animo - you're right about him trying to stay neutral, i always liked that aspect on him. In Ambulas Reborn you could argue that he wasn't openly hostile, it was more that of Ergo Glast working as our shoulder devil to get Animo destroyed - yea Bek dropped Ambulas prototypes on us but compared to other thigns done to Tenno that's a fridendly jab.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope everyone is having fun with Fortuna! It certainly has impaired my time to do any art haha ...ha ... (im not crying you're crying)

Maybe i'll manage to squeeze in some adventures of our lovely Mistress in the frozen lands - much more likely to see her there than in Cetus, she is not a fan of sand.

DrlPlUaXcAEhYHu.jpg

• Like 1

On 2018-11-14 at 2:00 PM, evergreenmind said:

I hope everyone is having fun with Fortuna! It certainly has impaired my time to do any art haha ...ha ... (im not crying you're crying)

Maybe i'll manage to squeeze in some adventures of our lovely Mistress in the frozen lands - much more likely to see her there than in Cetus, she is not a fan of sand.

DrlPlUaXcAEhYHu.jpg

Probably got drunk after he was embarrassed by SU and, of course, us. Still, could be worse. Could have had his credits drained by fraud. Oh, wait.......

• 4 weeks later...

Well, with the recent humiliation of Nef fresh on our memories and the re-emergence of Vox Solaris, Mistress has no doubt had a lot to work through with regards to rumors.  Especially some rather concerning rumors about the Tenno working with Solaris United to find a way to take down one of Nef Anyo's Orbs. Those things are the current pinnacle of Corpus military land tech, and while I doubt Frod has any investment there, the Tenno being able to crack those things apart does not bode well for current Corpus tech.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Starting New Year Right (and hella late) with a updated Mistress design!

I wanted to do a updated design already in 2018 but didn't have either time or motivation to it. Better late than never:

DxStEWnW0AYWbDo.jpg

Extra doodle:

Spoiler

DxbMd01W0AI9HiP.jpg

Also made a art evolution chart with her! Look at all that horrible art from years back ... :

Spoiler

DxS2MpNXgAclK-2.jpg

Thank you everyone who's followed me so far, means everything to me ❤️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...