Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

7p8XEBg.jpg

BASIC INFO

Regal, proud and devious, Mistress is the epitome of Corpus high-class and a force to be reckoned with.

Wife of the infamous Chairman Frohd Bek and mother of the defected black market merchant Darvo, she's know for her near-endless net of contacts and vast influence. She knows everything happening under her and rules it with an iron will. Her power is not to be taken lightly.

Mistress is partial to the Tenno and their cause. You help her and she helps you, but do not disturb her plans or family and you will pay dearly for it.

DOSSIER

Mistress has a habit of keeping  "court" in her beloved gardens, with dozens of business owners, investors, factory founders and socialites participating eagerly per each gathering. Her guidance is often sought when  business partners are clashing. With her strong ability to talk sense even into the most rock-headed oafs, she can create deals and compromises of the most profitable kind. This is a two-way power, as she could destroy a persons life just as easy if she finds any reason for it. Her skills are most useful when bonking the career of her husband, cleaning away problems and nay-sayers, and brushing off any ... mistakes he might have made. Along with Frohd Bek's position, with her own seat in the Board, the two hold a unquestionable power within the Corpus.   

She considers herself to be the "peacekeeper" of the Corpus elite, lifting up other while crushing someone else when needed. All in the name of keeping balance in the world.

All this is possible thanks to a well working network of contacts Mistress has weaved around herself over multiple decades: People line up to tell her the newest gossip and news, which she uses in turn to help (or control) the very same people as she pleases, bringing more growth and profit back to her and causing more people to seek her opinion. A wonderful wheel of profit.

It's a common saying that " if a CEO sneezes in the other side of the solar system, Mistress will know about it in an hour".

ALWAYS CHECK LATEST PAGE OF THE TOPIC FOR ART 

Find me in Twitter! (X)

DxStEWnW0AYWbDo.jpg

DzYOQJlWkAEQoGx.jpg

Edited by evergreenmind
look at that i actually fixed the first page, i need a medal
  • Like 5

I guess we know where Darvo got his eyes.

She looks elegant and amazing! Aside from the concept details are you going to write up a backstory for her? (Pls pls do ;w;)

My se-senpai noticed me!! ;u;

I do have a proper background for her, though i won't put EVERYTHING into the concept, just enough that people get good picture of her

And yes, this is where Darvo get's his eyes from

I DUNNO HOW TO RESPOND PROPERLY TO THAT AAAAA I'm still not used to people calling me senpai

Anyways, I look forward to it! *u*

WHAT? Other people calling my senpai senpai! Who are they! I will fight them! THere CAn BE only ONE!

ANYHOOO- here's a lil' sneak peek on what i'm currently working on for the concpet ( can you guess who this is?)

sSUjRFt.png

I like it, it mixes the Corpus absurdity with the more-practical uniforms of Bek and Darvo. Carry on!

Thank you!~

This isn't her in-game outfit of course. Can you imagine how much cloth physics would be needed to get it to work? Frame rates would drop into -11 fps or worse!

Her in-game appearance is much more simple, though i try keeping it in the theme of "Majestic as f**k"

-Log updated. Spend like 3 hours to rewrite the whole +10 pages of text into comupter.

But now i'm in a dilemma: should i finish only the artwork i absolutely need to post this as fast as possible and then just update it post-mortem, or should i make everything done and post it "someday" once it's 100% finished.

Ideas? comments?

Edited by evergreenmind

-Log updated. Spended like 3 hours to rewrite the whole +10 pages of text into comupter.

But now i'm in a dilemma: should i finish only the artwork i absolutely need to post this as fast as posdible and then just update it post-mortem, or should i make everything done and post it "someday" once it's 100% finished.

Ideas? comments?

It's none of my buisness, But you don't have to post everything at once, no?

I would just regularly update this thread.... adding bit by bit.. not all at once.

Also: some works are never finished. Some concepts keep on changing. And isn't that the fun part sometimes?

In the end you have to decide for yourself wether you want to draw a line somewhere and say "Okay... this is it... it's over now" or wether you just keep on going adding artworks, concepts, text.

btw: really looking forward to that text ;)

Edited by WEREsandrock

It's none of my buisness, But you don't have to post everything at once, no?

I would just regularly update this thread.... adding bit by bit.. not all at once.

Also: some works are never finished. Some concepts keep on changing. And isn't that the fun part sometimes?

In the end you have to decide for yourself wether you want to draw a line somewhere and say "Okay... this is it... it's over now" or wether you just keep on going adding artworks, concepts, text.

btw: really looking forward to that text ;)

Ugh. Writing That text was the worst. I don't like to use writing as a media in general. Let's just hope it's any good... writing it again left me so tired and sore i just wanna faint...

I have pretty clear image on what the concept will look like, it just takes time to get there. Of course, once it's ready to be posted it will be in the fan concept - forum and this thread will be turned into a art gallery for it.

If i go with the 'as soon as possible' then i only need 2 artworks anymore. Maybe i'll go with that. At least i'll get it of my daily schedule that way ...

Edited by evergreenmind

Ugh. Writing That text was the worst. I don't like to use writing as a media in general. Let's just hope it's any good... writing it again left me so tired and sore i just wanna faint...

I have pretty clear image on what the concept will look like, it just takes time to get there. Of course, once it's ready to be posted it will be in the fan concept - forum and this thread will be turned into a art gallery for it.

If i go with the 'as soon as possible' then i only need 2 artworks anymore. Maybe i'll go with that. At least i'll get it of my daily schedule that way ...

Seriously? It's not good if doing this affects you physically... in a bad way :<

You not really gonna faint, are you?

I wouldn't go with the - as soon as possible- variant..... Why the hurry? It's not like this could outdate or something.

(of course I can't wait for it to update, but It'd be better if you'd take your time :))

Seriously? It's not good if doing this affects you physically... in a bad way :<

You not really gonna faint, are you?

I wouldn't go with the - as soon as possible- variant..... Why the hurry? It's not like this could outdate or something.

(of course I can't wait for it to update, but It'd be better if you'd take your time :))

Nah, i'll be fine. I'm too stubborn to die. But i've already been a bit weak lately and then suddenly spending not-sure-how-many hours doing nothing else but write in a bad posture can get a little... unhealthy.

But the work is done now. So i don't care.

And i wanna get this done quickly before this get buried in the forums and people forget it. So it kinda can get outdated...

I already have the lines for the final 2 drawings ready. So it shouldn't take much longer.

Edited by evergreenmind

Nah, i'll be fine. I'm too stubborn to die. But i've already been a bit weak lately and then suddenly spending not-sure-how-many hours doing nothing else but write in a bad posture can get a little... unhealthy.

But the work is done now. So i don't care.

And i wanna get this done quickly before this get buried in the forums and people forget it. So it kinda can get outdated...

I already have the lines for the final 2 drawings ready. So it shouldn't take much longer.

Just don't work yourself to death.

Can't wait to see it tho :D

- Image updated to be more accurate. Face needed a little tweaking.

Great work!

Looks more exact now (or accurate... can't find the english word for what I'm trying to say....opposite of diffuse)

Just don't work yourself to death.

Can't wait to see it tho :D

Great work!

Looks more exact now (or accurate... can't find the english word for what I'm trying to say....opposite of diffuse)

I think you mean clear? detailed? refined? better in general?

I like this one more, she just looks 99.9% done with everything... mainly with Frohd i assume.

Yes excaly

UUUUUHHHHHHHH IWANNA KNOW MORE !!! XDDDD

It's the basic of their marriage: Frohd  being .... his own charming self and mamabek just being so frustrated with him. ALL the time.

They love eachother very very much.

et7R2NB.png

... holy Lotus that doodle is old...

bonus: my spoilers work now! hurray!

ATTENTION:

The concept has been created:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/533793-mistress-asimina-npc-concept/

Thank you for your patience. 

This thread will be turned into a art gallery for this concept. Sketches, concept art, illustrations etc. etc. will be found here.

The concept isn't 100 % finished and i will keep working on it.

Edited by evergreenmind