Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Sweet jesus I love everything about this. I would LOVE if DE were to incorporate this into the game, we need more of this sort of thing. Darvo and his fam consists of a bunch of cuties now .3. As for the bust design, I like the second one most. Something about the ruffles that gives her that more "regal" look.

Also, after kinda reading through this thread for a while, I thought of a rather silly idea: What if Darvo's mother bought him a variety of really gaudy clothes that she made wear for special occasions (family reunions or something, I don't know), all while Darvo tries his hardest to avoid wearing them?

I'm very fond of the second one.

I'm not particularly opposed to women showing skin, and I can see the point of the chest opening on the original outfit design, but in this case I don't really think it adds to Asimina's character. I'm not going to fear or admire her any less based on a piece of fabric - or the lack thereof ;) It feels like the detail is just "there" to prove a point - but it's a point that has already been made by every other trait of her.

(I hope I managed to make sense out of that. Words why do you fail me?)

But then again, my opinion is based on my personal interpretation of the Corpus, don't let it get on your way since this is, well, your character after all, and there's no one better to understand her than her creator, right?

I get you, don't worry :) Thank you for your input.

And if you think that i as her creator understand Asimina then ... no. I don't. She's still a mystery to me.

Sweet jesus I love everything about this. I would LOVE if DE were to incorporate this into the game, we need more of this sort of thing. Darvo and his fam consists of a bunch of cuties now .3. As for the bust design, I like the second one most. Something about the ruffles that gives her that more "regal" look.

Also, after kinda reading through this thread for a while, I thought of a rather silly idea: What if Darvo's mother bought him a variety of really gaudy clothes that she made wear for special occasions (family reunions or something, I don't know), all while Darvo tries his hardest to avoid wearing them?

Glad that you like it!

- It would be nice however if comments about the concept would be made into the concept thread (link found in the gallery) as this place is reserved for the artwork. It helps keeping the concept thread alive as well.

I like the second one as well, but i'm still gonna wait for a while for more opinions.

And your silly idea is already canon. You have no idea what Asimina made Darvo wear when he was younger. The man still probably has nightmares about it.

Here's one of the "better" ones:

lNf6lcr.png

Nah, Asi loves Darvo just the way he is ;>

But it doesn't mean she won't dress him in fancy robes once in a while.

(I admit that's pretty dress-looking. Quick sketch,my bad)

Oh no, I didn't mean it like a bad thing, just a little joke on the fact some mothers like to see their boys a bit too fancy for their own sake (Darvo's "dafuq is this thing" cracked me up).

Anyways I love seeing these side sketches you make, just goes to show how much work you put into creating this character and inserting her into the game's world.

Oh no, I didn't mean it like a bad thing, just a little joke on the fact some mothers like to see their boys a bit too fancy for their own sake (Darvo's "dafuq is this thing" cracked me up).

Anyways I love seeing these side sketches you make, just goes to show how much work you put into creating this character and inserting her into the game's world.

Ok! i did thought you were joking, just wanted to make sure ;)

Happy to know my half-arsed quickies entertain people. I'm always willing to make them if someone wants to see something specific/ gives suggestions.

- Maybe if there's enough of them one day, they'll get their own category in the art gallery.

Glad that you like it!

- It would be nice however if comments about the concept would be made into the concept thread (link found in the gallery) as this place is reserved for the artwork. It helps keeping the concept thread alive as well.

I like the second one as well, but i'm still gonna wait for a while for more opinions.

And your silly idea is already canon. You have no idea what Asimina made Darvo wear when he was younger. The man still probably has nightmares about it.

Here's one of the "better" ones:

lNf6lcr.png

My sides have gone so far out of orbit that there'd be an alert to save them. He's so fabulous! xD

Ah, alright, I'll keep that in mind. I'm half-tempted to know what a "worse" one looks like, lmao.

I personally prefer the #4

Looks more Corpus than the others.

#1 isn't bad either (I mean.. they are all good... but I like 1 and 4 best)

#4 is still showing some skin, it's just a smaller area.

I wonder if it worked without changing anything else in the shirt? Just the boob window ...hmmmm

#4 is still showing some skin, it's just a smaller area.

I wonder if it worked without changing anything else in the shirt? Just the boob window ...hmmmm

Oh , well.... I don't think it's a problem if she's showing some skin.

The only female Corpus we've seen yet were these- soon to be implemented - units. Of course they show no skin. They are basically soldiers.

But the mistress is a civilian, no?

Oh , well.... I don't think it's a problem if she's showing some skin.

The only female Corpus we've seen yet were these- soon to be implemented - units. Of course they show no skin. They are basically soldiers.

But the mistress is a civilian, no?

I still like the boob window lol there I said it

QAPLA'

Ye' she don't do any fighting, unless it's about the flower arrangement in the grand hall. Then she might cap a sucker.

I'll still think about the chest piece. So far it's either #2 or #4/keeping the old one.

... QAPLA' ...?

Gallery updated:

Added the design for Vabole - weapon  -> info about the weapon found in the concept thread under items & rewards.

Design found under CONCEPT THREAD ART

- I'm not actually all that happy with Vabole's design. It doesn't look Corpus enough and the color are kinda ugly (though the original sketch was bright pink).

I will redesign it in the future.

Edited by evergreenmind

i like my men husky

Well, if you're + 500 years old i doubt you would be sporting a sixpack, no?

EDIT: ... why didn't this quote WEREsandrock? forums wtf ...

You think he's 500 years old?

Well.. It's hard to say. It would be interesting to know about the average corpus life expectation.... If only cordylon would answer IMPORTANT questions... we'd probably know.

However, Interesting new design for Frohd.

So... you decided for the "Boob window"?

You think he's 500 years old?

Well.. It's hard to say. It would be interesting to know about the average corpus life expectation.... If only cordylon would answer IMPORTANT questions... we'd probably know.

However, Interesting new design for Frohd.

So... you decided for the "Boob window"?

I have NO idea how old he is, i just wanted to throw some vague number there. ( Cordylon, DUDE, answer us, my headcanons need this information!)

but since darvo is like 95 - 104 and he's treated like a 20- something, i can only assume Frohd is at least / well over +200.

- plus i like to think he and Asimina have been together like 150 - 180 years and neither of them were exactly "young" when they married. But that's pure fan mongering so it doesn't count.

my Frohd design has always the theme of "mass". He needs to look like someone who used to do physical labor and would still be able to punch a someone's lights out if needed, though all that ties into my headcanon about his background sooooo... useless facts?

I don't know about the boob window ... i kinda wanna keep it but don't wanna offend people with it ...

I have NO idea how old he is, i just wanted to throw some vague number there. ( Cordylon, DUDE, answer us, my headcanons need this information!)

but since darvo is like 95 - 104 and he's treated like a 20- something, i can only assume Frohd is at least / well over +200.

- plus i like to think he and Asimina have been together like 150 - 180 years and neither of them were exactly "young" when they married. But that's pure fan mongering so it doesn't count.

my Frohd design has always the theme of "mass". He needs to look like someone who used to do physical labor and would still be able to punch a someone's lights out if needed, though all that ties into my headcanon about his background sooooo... useless facts?

I don't know about the boob window ... i kinda wanna keep it but don't wanna offend people with it ...

Cordylon will never give us actual information... I mean... look

"Are there any popular spots where a Tenno such as myself could go fishing?"

srsly? They chose to answer this ? (Nothing against the guy who asked the question... just got a problem with the fact that they chose this , while there were lots - lore wise- of important questions..) But I'm derailing..

Woah... imagine being married to someone for 180 years. And monogamy among corpus might be law too.

I don't think anyone is actually offended by the boob window. people just have different tastes. In the end the only thing  important is what you want it to look like.

Cordylon will never give us actual information... I mean... look

"Are there any popular spots where a Tenno such as myself could go fishing?"

srsly? They chose to answer this ? (Nothing against the guy who asked the question... just got a problem with the fact that they chose this , while there were lots - lore wise- of important questions..) But I'm derailing..

Woah... imagine being married to someone for 180 years. And monogamy among corpus might be law too.

I don't think anyone is actually offended by the boob window. people just have different tastes. In the end the only thing  important is what you want it to look like.

Cordylon either just teases us OR chooses questions that the "majority" would find good and entertaining. And the majority probably dun care for stuff like that ...

I like to think that marriage in Corpus societies is treated like any other business deal: if a person A thinks person B can bring something that will boost A's profits (in any field) into the family, and B thinks the same, a deal is made.

Usually there's sometype of credit "drowny" exhanged between both parties, as to discurade divorse since the one being divorced would get to keep the credits plus any extra payments they had decided on in the matrimony deal.

- I'll wait if anyone else has something to say about the window, if not then i'll just keep the old one.

something extra:

I6n0jim.png

I make these quickies every once in a while, but i find them too simple and sketchy to add into the art gallery.

But i still kinda wanna share them.

What to do, what to do ...

Omg... Darvo's new helmet reminds me of Megaman.

Darvoman super fighting robot.... XD

No.. srsly... It's awesome ..and cute.

He's actually even taller than most warframes.

Omg... Darvo's new helmet reminds me of Megaman.

Darvoman super fighting robot.... XD

No.. srsly... It's awesome ..and cute.

He's actually even taller than most warframes.

He IS kinda tall, but he clearly hunches in-game so the exact height is hard to get...

Designing helmets for Darvo is hard x<

Everything looks weird.

And that's "old" helmet as this takes place before he left

I make these quickies every once in a while, but i find them too simple and sketchy to add into the art gallery.

But i still kinda wanna share them.

What to do, what to do ...

You can add a section in the OP just for them :)

He IS kinda tall, but he clearly hunches in-game so the exact height is hard to get...

If I recall correctly, if you give Darvo a weapon in the starter quest and let him go idle, he stands upstraight. Too bad we can't repeat quests yet, but I might or might not have a screenshot of that somewhere.