Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

12 hours ago, Cortanis said:

So are you going to pull the Inktober entries into here?

Yea, i am! Was giving it couple days because a) i'm lazy b) i tend to space out posts for the long-livety of the gallery.

But yea Inktober 2017! Had a decent amount of our lovely Mistress in there. I attempted to keep art with solely her in minimal, as unfortunately OCs aren't the most marketable art. Below i'm listing all days she appeared:

Day 7: Technically she didn't appear, but we all feel her presence ... and disapproval.

Spoiler

tumblr_oxka9gtv9L1umflspo7_1280.jpg

Day 12: Autumn mood.

Spoiler

tumblr_oxv75eiwNV1umflspo4_1280.jpg

Day 14 - Autumn mood - divorce edition

Spoiler

tumblr_oxv75eiwNV1umflspo2_1280.jpg

Day 19 - Not a fan of this one, but it's here. Will most likely redo the idea digitally.

Spoiler

tumblr_oy77kx8QV71umflspo3_1280.jpg

Day 27: Proxy Zoo - Frohd likes to bring work home, there's always a varying amount of beta-testing proxies around.

Spoiler

tumblr_oyp086uvRJ1umflspo5_1280.jpg

Day 28: Young Darvo and Mistress - My moM! Kinda got tired of trying to fix her hands they were left in this state.

Spoiler

tumblr_oyp086uvRJ1umflspo4_1280.jpg

!BONUS ROUND!

I started using a unbleached sketchbook during October, it's a wonderful little niche thing, that makes even laziest doodles look artsy. Here is couple Mistress doodles from it so far!

First Page test round - ignore the derp face on lower left, i was not warmed up.

Spoiler

tumblr_oxtr76l1Gu1umflspo8_1280.jpg

Young Mistress regalia 

Spoiler

tumblr_oxtr76l1Gu1umflspo2_1280.jpg

• Like 2

I love all the Inktober sketches. The unbleached ones do look extra-fancy.

One of the reasons I love Asimina, as I've noted before, is her concept is a strong character on her own, but also breathes life into hubby and Darvo. The "proxies all over the bedroom" sketch is my favorite one with the two of them from your October haul.

Good job, and thanks for sharing.

Edited by Rhekemi

On 5.11.2017 at 3:48 AM, Rhekemi said:

I love all the Inktober sketches. The unbleached ones do look extra-fancy.

One of the reasons I love Asimina, as I've noted before, is her concept is a strong character on her own, but also breathes life into hubby and Darvo. The "proxies all over the bedroom" sketch is my favorite one with the two of them from your October haul.

Good job, and thanks for sharing.

Thank you Rhek, i always appreciate your feedback.

11 hours ago, KeLaRo said:

this topic is better than "Attack on Titans" fan page :D i canT stop follow it

... There's a AoT- fan page somewhere here? Nevermind i don't even want to know. Thanks!

On 8.11.2017 at 10:42 AM, Cortanis said:

You know... I kind of have to wonder what her wedding would have looked like.

Considering how Mistress didn't exactly wish to marry Frohd but had little other changes to get out, their "wedding" wasn't too joyful of an occasion. Frohd isn't much into parties or entertaining himself to top it off, so they had a uncommonly small gathering, with him simply wishing to introduce his new, if melancholic wife to his closest peers and business partners in the name of courtesy.

Spoiler

DOMJKKTX4AIkz2o.jpgDONeGcbW4AAS-h9.jpg

Don't worry, clearly she got better.

Imma ramble now:

Corpus don't held weddings in the same sense as we do. Marriage is just one other form of business as everything, done in the name of Profit and laied as investments rather than for love and devotion - a way raise your stock market value and plan for future, as always. Usually done in mutual agreement, all parties having their own specified marital contracts spread out for predetermined business seasons. It's common for marriages be revalued in the start of each new season, in case it has not proven to be as financially satisfying as hoped. This way it can be nullified without breaking the rules in their contracts and having to pay wast sums of legal compensations.

Weddings as a celebration are held, but it's more a way for the newly joined couple to flash their new combined wealth around, not a occasion with actual ceremonies or vows. Anything from a simple gathering of close associates to raise a glass for the good future or a grand jubilee for the more eccentric as a excuse to show off.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, evergreenmind said:

Considering how Mistress didn't exactly wish to marry Frohd but had little other changes to get out, their "wedding" wasn't too joyful of an occasion. Frohd isn't much into parties or entertaining himself to top it off, so they had a uncommonly small gathering, with him simply wishing to introduce his new, if melancholic wife to his closest peers and business partners in the name of courtesy.

Reveal hidden contents

Imma ramble now:

Corpus don't held weddings in the same sense as we do. Marriage is just one other form of business as everything, done in the name of Profit and laied as investments rather than for love and devotion - a way raise your stock market value and plan for future, as always. Usually done in mutual agreement, all parties having their own specified marital contracts spread out for predetermined business seasons. It's common for marriages be revalued in the start of each new season, in case it has not proven to be as financially satisfying as hoped. This way it can be nullified without breaking the rules in their contracts and having to pay wast sums of legal compensations.

Weddings as a celebration are held, but it's more a way for the newly joined couple to flash their new combined wealth around, not a occasion with actual ceremonies or vows. Anything from a simple gathering of close associates to raise a glass for the good future or a grand jubilee for the more eccentric as a excuse to show off.

Mmmm mmmm mmmm! I love the sweet taste of a bit of viable story-telling. Makes me think about the "corporate holiday" of "Sweetest Day" turned up to eleven and cross-bred with medieval royal lineageing, Jewish genealogies, and throughbred horse breeding. 

The Codex approves, and so do I! Just wonder about how much cultural variety there might be in Corpusian society.

Is the Mistress from the Neptune coreworld? The child of a fief owner on Mars? I doubt she hails from the holy rollers on Pluto or either the blue-collars on Venus or the white collars in Jovian orbit, but, she's your lass.

12 hours ago, evergreenmind said:

Reveal hidden contents

Imma ramble now:

Interesting concept and makes sense. I like it... but don't... it seems so sad. I get it though. I'd honestly like to see more in game and otherwise about the Corpus and Grineer in general. This makes sense and we all know as a major civilization that they have all kinds of customs and arrangements. Seems a bit odd and barren that none of that really comes through in the game. Kela was kind of really the first and only point that even suggested that the Grineer even had a "justice" system at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Argh! As if my general laziness and commissions aren't keeping me occupied enough, i've recently ventured into Cuphead art, meaning even less pieces about our lovely Mistress ;; 

Luckily it's already December, which means holiday art! Here's a small strip from last month. so i can now start making way for some Christmas spirit.

Spoiler

tumblr_ozq4wm9WjN1umflspo1_1280.png

tumblr_ozq4wm9WjN1umflspo2_1280.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

I love all of these!  Has Reb and Meg seen this?

Mistress has been featured in Prime Time 95  and again in PT 173.

Shortly yes - they are aware, but i don'tt expect for community moderators to bring up single concepts multiple times for various reasons, including but not ending in that, showing a fan concept NPC like this would confuse new players about the canon-nature of it.

Just now, evergreenmind said:

Mistress has been featured in Prime Time 95  and again in PT 173.

Shortly yes - they are aware, but i don'tt expect for community moderators to bring up single concepts multiple times for various reasons, including but not ending in that, showing a fan concept NPC like this would confuse new players about the canon-nature of it.

Well I tweeted them about you anyway.  She is perfect! (Clem was a player made character too ya know)

• 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year ! 

DSZEkcxXUAAsW4p.jpg

My exhaustion didn't sadly allow for Christmas art with out Lovely Mistress, no matter how much ideas i had - my biggest hope for 2018 is that i can be productive enough to make whatever i have planned.

Happy New Year to my fellow Tenno - let the coming year be filled with good will and luck  ❤︎

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LordPreda said:

@Unus do you *always* talk like that? Or do you like, tone it down in private conversation?

Talk like what sir/mam? If you mean my "sir/mam" idiosyncs, then yes. Always be polite, always remember your talking to another living, breathing human being on the other side of the thread-piece. Always show them respect, regardless of self-treatment.

Just a part of who I am, though, if it offends you like it has some of my associates, I can do what I can to suppress it in areas where your presence is possible.

DWA8He7X4AAa_Zp.jpg

Happy Valentine's ! :heart:

These two have been trying to make a flower festival a "thing" for like ages now in their circles, but for SOME REASON corporate dwellers aren't too interested in such humbug. 

Don't think they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts though - if the flora distributors were to gain a raise in business venue it would mean huge bonuses to them thanks to connections, and huge discounts for when Mistress wants to replant her entire garden for the umpteen time. Plus they wouldn't have to look for such distributors like it's a needle in a haystack anymore.

It's all about the business, but at least the flowers are pretty.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

It's Easter soon! Spring! Warm! Flowers ! ... flowers? i think ...? I'm from Finland we are still in full winter here so iunno ...

March has been unfortunate for me in couple ways, and even the very last week i need to caught some deadlines, so art i had planned of our lovely Mistress is scare. Best thing i can do is to write the ideas down and not lose the paper ... that never works just fyi.

I'm trying to make something cute and simple for Easter, nothing big but i'm always trying to hit the biggest celebrations across the year with her. While i'm working on it, i wanted to show a WIP of a Easter piece from last year i never managed to finish due to time constraints. This year it's nothing nearly as complex so i should have it done soon enough.

Spoiler

JiJGMmE.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, evergreenmind said:

Happy Easter!

Make sure to check your surprise eggs, it seems there has been ... a mixup

DZdUNHdWsAAH_e8.jpg

Wait - if we have the special infiltration Moa-eggs here ,,, then what did Frohd present to the council ??

Whelp, time for the "Sorry about the accidental assassination attempt, please accept this confectionary delight and have mercy upon my soul/person" (The baker wage-slave had to write it at least 17 times before Mr. B would accept it.) cake.

Might even have to break out all the stops and make sure more then half of it is made from the real deal and not "nutritional approximations".

Meanwhile, the boardroom might be in flames as a tiny flock of  fluffy Condroc chickies have taken up residence in the display room and, like any children/terrorists, are making demands of food and territory.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31.3.2018 at 9:09 AM, Kerberos-3 said:

Hmm, I wonder what the Mistress thinks of Warframe's(slightly trollish) gentleframe, Limbo? Surely his elegant nature would thoroughly impress her, in addition to his brain-melting rift powers.

I imagine she would get massive headaches from just looking straight at him - then again lets be honest, what WOULDN'T cause her headache this day and age.