Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Had Death Mark By Stalker?!?!

xXDyavol666Xx

Uhhmm I was just in a solo Sechura run and on wave 9, out of nowhere a black cloud/mist thing appeared and took out like 10 infested then just darted off in the opposite direction...Happened so fast I didn't get a screencap also I was utterly frozen with fear and awe. Anybody else have this happen? I am still amazed LOL stalker isn't always bad I guess xD

9AMiGkz.jpg?1

Edited by xXDyavol666Xx

From whom the death marks come from dosen't matter, as long as you're marked, he can appear any mission, anytime.

Unless it's a syndicate mission.

Woops, misread that, sorry.

Stalker is considered hostile by all factions, they'll attack him.

Edited by Techtro

From whom the death marks come from dosen't matter, as long as you're marked, he can appear any mission, anytime.

Unless it's a syndicate mission.

Woops, misread that, sorry.

Stalker is considered hostile by all factions, they'll attack him.

If enemies start attacking the stalker, he will..... eliminate them if they get in his way.

Which does not explain why he was not interested in the player and appeared just to kill some infested.

If what OP tells it's true, it's something quite weird, first time I heard it.

Edited by siralextraffo

Which does not explain why he was not interested in the player and appeared just to kill some infested.

If what OP tells it's true, it's something quite weird, first time I heard it.

Yeah wasn't interested in me, lights didn't even flicker and no message warning just boom, stabby stabby slash slash exit left. First time i've heard and seen it too so idk bizarre 

Yeah wasn't interested in me, lights didn't even flicker and no message warning just boom, stabby stabby slash slash exit left. First time i've heard and seen it too so idk bizarre 

Well, that's the strange part here imo. I mean, Stalker will attack other enemies and they will attack him and consider him as hostile as they consider you. He could have spawned into the middle of a group of mobs, beat them for a while until they ran his health down to much, and then he ran away. 

But not giving you any warning messages or light flickers is extremely odd. 

Makes me thing maybe it was something besides Stalker? But what? 

Well, that's the strange part here imo. I mean, Stalker will attack other enemies and they will attack him and consider him as hostile as they consider you. He could have spawned into the middle of a group of mobs, beat them for a while until they ran his health down to much, and then he ran away. 

But not giving you any warning messages or light flickers is extremely odd. 

Makes me thing maybe it was something besides Stalker? But what? 

EXCAL UMBRA!

On the topic the stalker marked me for vor when he wasnt supposed to (phobos boss)is this normal?i was told he dosent mark murderers of cpt vor and Y HE MARK ME FOR LEPHANTIS AND PHORID I WAS LITERALLY SAVING THE GALAXY UNGRATEFUL LITTLE S#&$

He is about as consistent as his appearances.

Nah it is just WF logic.

Marking newbies for killing Vor will be too much of a #$&(% move after all.

Or maybe Vor is such a turd that he is worse than the Infested.