Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akjagaras -> Amazing !

(XBOX)Dynamix606

I'd remove an element (the 90% element) for Maim to increase that slash damage.....just for fun. so when you see enemies get torn to shreds, you'd know it's because of that insane slash damage :D 

and I agree with you, they're pretty badass (apart from their insane build costs and requirements), they also look pretty nice and they sound awesome, their name is great too

it's just that there's no diversity with weapons anymore, they're either status focused or crit focused, which gets pretty boring 

For grinner and void( armor units) i would replace build for corrosive+fire builds.. With akjagaras status you will proc often. Intead of steady hands another elemental dmg or  Main if you have it.

Without Steady Hands the DPS of these guns all but evaporates, especially at long range. There is no amount of recoil control that can compensate for the violent recoil of these things and it gets many times worse at long range.

With steady hands you can fire shots in to heads as fast as you can pull the trigger, without; you practically have to aim for the belly and allow the recoil to walk the shots up to the head if you really want to land them there repeatedly.

I really like the Akjagaras but it feels like they were overbalanced, like DE thought they were much better than they really were and added mechanics to compensate for that non-existent power. Things like the absurd default recoil and an accuracy that makes magnum force all but impossible to use. Personally I think they should boost the damage of these by about 50% or at least improve accuracy and reduce recoil a bit.

Without Steady Hands the DPS of these guns all but evaporates, especially at long range. There is no amount of recoil control that can compensate for the violent recoil of these things and it gets many times worse at long range.

With steady hands you can fire shots in to heads as fast as you can pull the trigger, without; you practically have to aim for the belly and allow the recoil to walk the shots up to the head if you really want to land them there repeatedly.

This game has locations with "long range"? Never saw them.

hell you can even snipe with 'em across the map.

No you can't. Not with that 8.7 accuracy. 

Also this gun takes three or more shots to kill a lvl30-ish Heavy Gunner. It's a fun weapon, but definitely not on the same level as Lex P/Marelok.