Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Elections Round 2 - Voting

[DE]Megan

Warframe Elections - Top 4 Candidates  

6,106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rv73PiJ.jpg

Tenno,

The first round of Warframe Elections has concluded, and your top 4 candidates have been chosen!

We need YOUR help to decide who the overall Elections winner is – please vote for your favorite!

Candidates

Matiny (New Loka website)

http://matiny.tk/newloka/

3jko4No.jpg

StallordD (Corpus video)

Syncrasis (Lotus)

9Bzc6mT.jpg

This universe is in chaos. Entropy, degradation, a slow collapse of all we know and all we do not. Within its vast expanse lie the spinning arms of the Milky Way Galaxy, hurtling through space. Look closer. Look much, much closer, into the Orion arm, find the Origin System. Closer still: Factions of tiny specks battling other tiny specks for the control of larger specks. Some of these specks are Tenno, fighting under my banner. Do you see how small they are? I do. Their sight is so narrow, their reach so short. But I know the passion that is within them, the passion that drives and pushes them to beyond the sum of their parts. They were made for more, and so was I.

Why remain complacent reigning over all Tenno when there is an entire galaxy, nay, an entire universe awaiting order and rule? Why stop at one Grakata when you could have two? Why CAN'T you ride on your massive purple kubrow through a shower of credits? These are the questions that will move us forward, Tenno, with me, the Lotus, as your leader.

VOTE LOTUS SUPREME RULER OF EVERYTHING

DeltaDynamic (Nyx) You can’t change your mind.

uMvS9Uj.jpg

This poll will close Thursday September 17 at 1 p.m. EDT.

Who will you choose to over-see our Solar System? Vote wisely! 

You know I was leaning towards lotus due to the sheer awesomeness, but then when Prodman said "I will put you down" I knew he meant business. He is a man that can get things done!

You know I was leaning towards lotus due to the sheer awesomeness, but then when Prodman said "I will put you down" I knew he meant business. He is a man that can get things done!

Had to go with Lotus. Riding on a kubrow with Grakatas going off (for no reason at all) and making it rain credits is where it's at. Nyx was an incredibly close second IMO. Cause... if you don't vote for her, she will wave her hand. Then you vote for her.