Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Elections Round 2 - Voting

[DE]Megan

Warframe Elections - Top 4 Candidates  

6,106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote for a crewman? ... Well i just can't forget and will not Forgive the corpus for what they did to us with the Zanuka project. Corpus will not win my sympaty even if our goals are the same.

Choose the Lotus? Well... i'm not sure of anything now... If our most precious ally accept to explain what she exactly is and tell us about her past. then i might be able to settle my opinion about this case and continue to help her. I just can't vote for an entity that may have saved us, but hidding such huges secrets while she continue claiming for our help.

The new loka and their Anti-technology thought? Nah, they're too fanatic for their cause, and their "purity" is just an excuse to exterminate anyone that's against them.

I don't like the mind controlling nyx, i always see her as a vile and comploting one... Corrupting minds to her will... who knows what she'll do if we offer her some power....

Well... As it is now, now that i don't really now who our cheerleader natah is.... i'll pass and make a null vote for this round.