Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Elections Round 2 - Voting

[DE]Megan

Warframe Elections - Top 4 Candidates  

6,106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

now im amazed at the work put in this, but in the end, there can be only one. and this is how i rank the the candidates 

4) new loka: although the art was good, i think new loka is far from winning, but then again, said the guy that is hunted by them.

3) nyx: it was copyed pasted photo shop, but the background was good.

2) lotus: as much as i like her, the image in this event isn't her. that Michel beys thing. but everyone likes the lotus.

1) prodman(cropus) this won me over the lotus, if not the art, the speech won it buy light years. which is why my vote goes to him.

i hope you like my judgement on the vote, this is me, not anyone else. vote for who you want, and may the best candidate win :D.

If this became lore-changing, Prodman could become a proper corpus ambassador. That would be potentially awesome.

Prodman, a proper Corpus ambassador to the Tenno? I'd dig it. Perhaps now they will finally pay for his embassy of awesome.

Edited by DarkVeghetta

Found the Loka entry the most inspired and creative of these four.

Not surprized it's currently 4th. Let me see if my vote changes that... hmm, nope.

Anyways the whole contest was real fun, every page brought a smile or two - thanks for everyone who participated.