[DE]Megan

Warframe Elections Round 2 - Voting

Warframe Elections - Top 4 Candidates  

6,105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

StallordD, if you're reading this, that was beautiful. Amazing writing, voice acting, design and everything else. Fantastic. +1!

Edited by xShadowsaur
  • Upvote 1

I am A man of my honor BUT as A civilian who knows that authority always take power and control then they became tyrants so i should have some benefits $___________________$ before it is too late.

my vote will go Directly to who paid me 5000 plats.

Sayonara..........

now i'm hoping we can put poster's like this in our liset's because it's so plain, even with the noggles

"Election Candidates Poster's Bundle" lol

pls DE

• Upvote 2

John Prodman is the best one, but as a Tenno I can't follow the Corpus, sorry.  I will follow the Lotus into battle however.  Leaders should be inspiring and not threatening, who wouldn't follow the lotus on her Kubrow through a shower of credits?  Also as an artist, I appreciate the Lotus concept and it's presentation: well done!

Voting for new loka just for those kawaii zephyr comics lol, nice job matiny

edit:

I just got back into animation and video editing, so if I could change my vote it would go to stallord. That vid must have taken a ton of effort to make and was awesome all around. Nice job mate

but those zeph comics tho

Edited by --Zephyr--
  • Upvote 1

The Prodman appreciates your support. Will you stand by him in this final battle?

Edited by StallordD
  • Upvote 5

This would be so cool if starlordD won, and we got a tactical alert of event helping the corpus prod leader fight the Grineer and Salad V

• Upvote 1

I think StallordD is the best because he shows character and could be a very unpredictable character and make lots of new quests for us. 

#VoteStallordD

Out of these candidates, Lotus is my choice. Not convinced it was the best of the best, though - I saw some really strong entries that didn't make it to the final four!

Is it just me, or is that smile on her creepy?

If the Lotus one doesn't win I'm quitting.

lol good bye

edit: its a good one but the fact that the prod man one is so original and different and the time put in makes it a lot more special... to me atleast

Edited by (PS4)SRrIN