Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Elections Round 2 - Voting

[DE]Megan

Warframe Elections - Top 4 Candidates  

6,106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this election is botched, clearly StallorD is the one true emper-coff- president :3

But why not something a bit more direct, like an electoral dispute between the Prova Corpus and Vay Hek, initiated by DE and bolstered by the community? Not just "vote for me" posters, but counter-propaganda and rallies and baby holding! Make that bloody Relay explosion be something else than relief and entertainment, put it to political use!

I vote john for 4 reasons. 

#1 I already am a big supporter of the corpus and would love to fully join them and mainly him.

#2 I don't want prodman to bash my face in till im a puddle of goo.

#3 I would love to have galaxy wide peace like he promised in the video.

#4 I want to teach those darn grineer a lesson with my own prova if they don't agree to the peace john wants. and I got a feeling that their answer is going to be "no!".

That was a hard decision, gosh darn it. My brain is exhausted from the exertion. Excellent entries by all, but I kind of figured it would be between those top two. They all get 1000 platinum anyway, right? Or is it only the winner of this round that gets 1000 platinum? Slightly confused about that. The other three are getting screwed if second and third place got plat and they don't... Anyway. I'll be quiet.

lotus__protector_of_the_rejected_kubrows

Sometimes, it's easy to feel like the whole universe has turned its back on you. There are moments when you feel alone, lost, painfully distant from the familiar sounds and stirrings of life. We all feel that way sometimes, Tenno. It's times like these when we need to call upon more capable hands to lead and care for us, and just as I have awakened you from your slumber and led you to one another, I have cared for you. 

I will never push you away, Tenno. No matter how much that hideous mustard yellow clashes with that baby blue, or how assaulted my optics feel observing that bright pink and muddy green combination, you are always a part of my flock. While others may reject you, hurt you, or simply forget about you, I am always here to extend my open arms. Together, the reach of our acceptance and understanding will grow across the system, the galaxy, and beyond.

VOTE LOTUS SUPREME RULER OF EVERYTHING