Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Vs Batman. Who Would Win?

DarkFireRogue

Ash can teleport... Batman can't(unless he has a powerful super high tech orokin generator in that belt) Ash turns pure energy into shurikens... Batman still can't do that either (he would still need an orokin generator to produce them that fast).

Not to mention Ash can wield any number of weapons from the Warframe Arsenal from Kunais, Glaives, and Bratons! Lets not forget Ash has a shield that regenerates rapidly. Plus a highly advanced high tech suit from the future. Walking with a Orokin Generator vs a dude in a suit with abunch of modern day to near future tech. (or if he is using his mech which is clunky at best)

Ash can teleport... Batman can't(unless he has a powerful super high tech orokin generator in that belt) Ash turns pure energy into shurikens... Batman still can't do that either (he would still need an orokin generator to produce them that fast).

Not to mention Ash can wield any number of weapons from the Warframe Arsenal from Kunais, Glaives, and Bratons! Lets not forget Ash has a shield that regenerates rapidly. Plus a highly advanced high tech suit from the future. Walking with a Orokin Generator vs a dude in a suit with abunch of modern day to near future tech. (or if he is using his mech which is clunky at best)

You probably missed the part where Ash isn't Batman. Lol anything isn't as powerful as Batman.

inb4 butthurt for everyone. Don't hate. Batman is still Batman after all. Even Superman would lose (let the S#&$storm begin)

tumblr_m64baiqoj81qg8tnso1_250.jpg

Ash would call Pikachu to toast Batman. Oh, not that Ash we are talking about?

Ok well, let me then ask you. Can Batman enter an invincibility mode where he quickly performs slashes to dismember his foes with no f**ks given, also known as omnislash? Yea...I guess we have a winner then.

Edit; if the bat dude can't beat our friendly neighbourhood spiderman in a Death Battle, then he will have no chances against a warframe on Ash's level. Ok maybe if it was a naked level 1 Ash, wielding a Lato with only puncture mod.

Edited by SymphNo9

Ok well, let me then ask you. Can Batman enter an invincibility mode where he quickly performs slashes to dismember his foes with no f**ks given, also known as omnislash? Yea...I guess we have a winner then.

So... Batman. Glad we agree.

• 2 weeks later...

Batman would. With the right Batman, Batman could beat Ash.

I think only vampire batman would win, but like others have said, it depends on who knows what's happening. I think batman could put up a pretty good fight if he knew ash was coming, but if he's never heard of the guy, ash would win. Unless it was vampire batman.

Let's just think now, this match would be pretty tough indeed. Batman has the wealth and experience, whereas Ash has abilities and an exoskeleton. Ash would surely win, with Ash's teleportation Batman would not stand a chance, as Batman does not have any abilities that enhances his physique or his senses unlike spiderman.

• 1 year later...