Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.2

DE_Adam

Still no fix for Vulklok's lowered damage, fire rate, and accuracy.

Still no fix for sentential weapons.

Still no fix for only carrier being used.

Still no fix for sentential requiring their own copy of rifle or shot gun mods, and refusing to let you use the same mods in your own rifle or shot gun.

• Fixed Excalibur’s Prisma skin showing excessive bloom when customized with lighter colors.

But that was the Prisma skin's gimmick! You guys even put a little star on the white square in the Classic Saturated palette.

Also, now that I've gotten to see the new Vulklok in action.

WHY? For the love of poodles why did you make it blind? It can't hit anything, I was standing close to a group of corpus and it missed every single shot. It eventually gave up and zapped them.

Edited by Aoden

• Fixed players being able to equip the same weapon Mod on both a Warframe and a Sentinel.  saw dis and misread ... thought we now could use the same weapon mods on both weapons and sentinels so we dont have to maxrank serrations and other damage mods we use on primarys... :(

wow, nice crit buffs on the vulklok. and you can mitigate the firerate nerf almost completely with vile acceleration (normal speed trigger does it, too, just not quite as much)

sure, does less base damage, but that crit chance, wow, nice.

so, where is the nerf again - unless that accuracy thing is the true issue here.

gotta test drive it now.

edit: oh, there is the nerf. it doesnt hit S#&$ anymore. cool.

thanks for wasting ten forma. i had faith in you, DE. guess that is generally misplaced and one would be stupid to be anything but extremely suspicious of anything you do.

just for clarification - i'm not angry, i'm disappointed. not that this thing isn't OP anymore. it was obvious that it needed a toning down.

but then you go at it and quite literally break it's gun-holding arms, good work. seriously, good work.

guess i'll go back being a casual again and slap carrier on again, huh?

Edited by Fubukin

5 forma build before Hotfix:

9X1rbS9.jpg

5 Forma build after Hotfix.

ZXY4t7G.jpg

No field testing yet but I don't really mind the changes.

I know I changed a few mods around and switched dmg type to RAD but fire rate got dumped pretty hard.

You basically have to have Vile Acceleration to reach the same fire rate as before.

But it crits more which is nice.

Edited by Ziegrif