Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.2

DE_Adam

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

• Weapon damage has been reduced.
  • Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.
  • Proc chance for electric procs has been increased.
  • Weapon crit chance and crit damage has been increased.

Using only fire rate mods in wave 1 - 5 on Lares, Mercury, the Vulklok required 3-5 shots to hit (not kill, just hit) grineer slowly strafing to the left/right at a range of fifteen to twenty meters as reported by the in-game waypoint system in the test run I just did.

The Vulklok and sentinel was also prioritizing targets at the greatest range (>30 meters as reported by the in-game waypoint system), where it now has the least chance of hitting successfully, leaving the close targets (<20 meters as reported by the in-game waypoint system) that it has the best chance of hitting successfully to fire on the warframe with very high accuracy under no threat from the sentinel.

In case this was somehow forgotten in the last couple of days... Vulklok is advertised as a SNIPER weapon that has just been reduced to less performance than the weapon(s) laughed and teased about by the devs themselves in front of their paying audience.

I can say, with no reservation, that I have not put anything into the Vulklok weapon, and I am glad I have not. If I had like so many others on the forums currently, I would be genuinely offended by this blatant knee jerk reaction... especially considering the candid chat accusing the community(s) of so strongly favoring a single sentinel. What choice has DE just given players?

Impove game interface and usability? Noooooo!

FIx bugs? Noooooo!

Make ingame bugreporter? Noooooo!

Release good weapon and nerf it in a week? YEEEEEE!

Wanna repeat it several times? YEEEEEE!

There was a topic on Reddit about person was afraid to forma anything because of DE's nerfing everything goood and new and I totally understand him.

DE if you're going to keep up this pattern of nerfing things, there should be an option to UNFORMA a weapon and get your formas back, and the time window for this should be 48 hours after an update/hotfix. 

UNLESS,   this is your strategy   of making people buy formas? if it is, that's... quite sad.

Oh wait, who am i kidding. I doubt DE reads the forums at all, and hell even if they do they don't care LOL. They'll just do whatever they want x)

When can we get UI 2.0 and have the stats shown be the real stats 100 acc guns that cant hit the side of a galleon dry docked,  channeling dmg on mods listing % increase and ui listing total dmg output, causing anyone with basic math skills to scratch their heads untill realizing that the 100% channeling dmg is applied to the unlisted dmg multipler.  It would be nice to see a year of quality have some quality changes.  

Ill edit my post later to add quality to my post.