Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Void Keys After Dozens Of Hours Of Defense Missions

Noilleber

And I get three Latron Prime Blueprints in a row.

I've been pretty hooked on this game since getting it, but this is incredibly demoralizing. Can the keys at least be made more common? Not everyone has the greatest luck, getting one key every 10+ hours and then getting repeat items is not fun.

I wouldnt even mind grinding materials if it meant I could craft keys as often as I wanted (perhaps through the dojo).

Edited by Noilleber

You best go in groups that have keys as well, multiplying your chances to get more drops in the end.

I understand that this is the best method as of now, but I'd rather not stare at guild chat all day until someone is running void and then have to be quick enough to reply in a sea of responses.

I just want to get the new items at a reasonable rate, without too much frustration. I don't mind running the zone hundreds of times but if it means I have to farm low level defense missions all day to even get a chance it's not worth the effort.

Make the keys more common or remove the requirement all together (or just allow them to be crafted daily).

Edited by Noilleber

You best go in groups that have keys as well, multiplying your chances to get more drops in the end.

I think this is where they made their error in designing the key distribution.

If four friends get together to play Warframe, you would think a low drop rate for keys would even out across four people who played the missions together, but when they put them in as defense mission rewards they messed up the ratio because everyone sees the same reward at the end of the wave. Instead of normalizing the drop rate, it made it super spikey. You and your friends could play ten hours and never see one, or get one reward and bam you've got four keys.

I agree that there needs to be another way to get them, so groups can get together to increase their chances smoothly.

I understand that this is the best method as of now, but I'd rather not stare at guild chat all day until someone is running void and then have to be quick enough to reply in a sea of responses.

Perhaps your clan could arrange in advance to save up all your keys for a specific time in the day and organise teams to go?

I hate to compare it to a warcraft raid schedule but if this is the current end game maybe some level of organisation within the clans to raid the void with keys earned over the last few days will give everyone more chances to go to the void.

Call me a loot *really, profanity filtering out the word that sounds like boar* if you will but I have never looted a single void key but if someone in my clan says "doing a void run at X time" I make sure I am the first person in their face asking for an inv.

Edited by Noobxs

So first tip, play with 3 friends, then those 3 keys become 12, secondly yeah the drop rate is abysmal, so waiting for them to hot fix where they nerf the drop rate of the patron prime bp and then in effect buff everything else.

Edited by Toddwjp

So first tip, play with 3 friends, then those 3 keys become 12, secondly yeah the drop rate is abysmal, so waiting for them to hot fix where they nerf the drop rate of the patron prime bp and then in effect buff everything else.

Once again, I understand that this is the best method for farming the void. However, not everyone plays this game with a full group of friends. I mainly play solo, and I except the game to be accessible to me at all times. After grinding 25k ferrite I have found only three keys, all of which resulted in duplicate items.

My friends do not play half as much as I do, and I would not subject them to this level of tedium. I have crafted every weapon in the game, with the exception of the weapons from the void, which I have made zero progress on. I expect to see more for the amount of time I have invested into this game.

With this latest patch I was forced to join a clan, and it seems I am forced to treat the game like an mmo in order to see content.

This, to me is unacceptable.

I have supported the developers, and I have supported the game. But I will not grind the same missions for 10 hours at a time to see new content. I don't see myself playing this game further if this is what I am to expect in the future.

Once again, I understand that this is the best method for farming the void. However, not everyone plays this game with a full group of friends. I mainly play solo, and I except the game to be accessible to me at all times. After grinding 25k ferrite I have found only three keys, all of which resulted in duplicate items.

My friends do not play half as much as I do, and I would not subject them to this level of tedium. I have crafted every weapon in the game, with the exception of the weapons from the void, which I have made zero progress on. I expect to see more for the amount of time I have invested into this game.

With this latest patch I was forced to join a clan, and it seems I am forced to treat the game like an mmo in order to see content.

This, to me is unacceptable.

I have supported the developers, and I have supported the game. But I will not grind the same missions for 10 hours at a time to see new content. I don't see myself playing this game further if this is what I am to expect in the future.

I feel the same way.

F____g farm fest.

Perhaps your clan could arrange in advance to save up all your keys for a specific time in the day and organise teams to go?

I think that's asking for too much for this game.

I am fairly patient but I have my limits. If I wanted that kind of experience I would go play an mmo.

I've been pretty hooked on this game since getting it, but this is incredibly demoralizing. Can the keys at least be made more common? Not everyone has the greatest luck, getting one key every 10+ hours and then getting repeat items is not fun.

I wouldnt even mind grinding materials if it meant I could craft keys as often as I wanted (perhaps through the dojo).

If you ran defense missions dozens of times im pretty sure you got some mods that repeated over and over so...... why would it be demoralizing for the same to happen there?

With this story i woulds say that you should expect this.

If you ran defense missions dozens of times im pretty sure you got some mods that repeated over and over so...... why would it be demoralizing for the same to happen there?

With this story i woulds say that you should expect this.

In no way shape or form is this in any way comparable.

Mods are not required to see new content, nor are they used in blueprints.

I'm sorry but your reasoning is very idiotic.

Edited by Noilleber

In no way shape or form is this in any way comparable.

Mods are not required to see new content, nor are they used in blueprints.

I'm sorry but your reasoning is very idiotic.

Ok farming a boss for parts and getting 20 frame systems in a row.

The point being made is obvious, why would you expect perfect drops in this game?

Ok farming a boss for parts and getting 20 frame systems in a row.

The point being made is obvious, why would you expect perfect drops in this game?

Did you read any of the comments past the first post? I'd assume not. Why even reply if you're not going to put any effort into your posts?

I just want to get the new items at a reasonable rate, without too much frustration. I don't mind running the zone hundreds of times but if it means I have to farm low level defense missions all day to even get a chance it's not worth the effort.

People have used 90+ keys and did not complete any item dropped in the void. There is a big thread about it, atm don't get your hopes up for anything.

Your point is stupid, and I don't know what you're trying to defend. No one benefits from the extreme rarity of keys on top of the extreme rarity of some parts in the void.

You post nonsensical things without reading any comments in the thread and expect to be taken seriously. It's almost as if you're trolling.

Your point is stupid, and I don't know what you're trying to defend. No one benefits from the extreme rarity of keys on top of the extreme rarity of some parts in the void.

You post nonsensical things without reading any comments in the thread and expect to be taken seriously. It's almost as if you're trolling.

DE benefits, it keeps you playing.