Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Void Keys After Dozens Of Hours Of Defense Missions

Noilleber

DE benefits, it keeps you playing.

Once again, I already addressed this in the thread.

I'm sorry but I can no longer take you seriously, and will no longer respond to your posts. Have a good day.

I have supported the developers, and I have supported the game. But I will not grind the same missions for 10 hours at a time to see new content. I don't see myself playing this game further if this is what I am to expect in the future.

Once again, I already addressed this in the thread.

I'm sorry but I can no longer take you seriously, and will no longer respond to your posts. Have a good day.

But you already did a mission a whole mess of times so you already contributed.

And i dont think DE thinks that they can keep every player playing forever.

Plus this a F2P game so it's very likely that you will pop back in once in a while to see what is going on.

There is whole new and rich set involved with the void keys. I don't understand why void key have to be this rare tbh. Its a waste in my opinion.

I like the void key idea. I like the new tileset and I like the feel of ultra rare items that can not be purchased with platin (except the void keys ofc). I also like the way void keys are available. Its just too rare. If I play for hours a day I get maybe one a day.

But DE makes a huge set of content unavailable for many players, especially casual players like a lot of friends of mine.

Making void keys rare like that is making Forma even more rare which is a huge problem for small clans.

Keeping the drop rates for void keys this rare is like all the work of DE was for an exclusive playerbase only.

The drop rates for those utlra rare items are alone so freaking rare (talking about FP chasis, Receiver and Blade) that I would not get them even if I would get 3 void keys a day. And 3 void keys would be a nice way to keep players playing every day and enjoying the new content this way.

I would go so far and say. Everyone should get a 100% chance at getting the first void key for the day. In what way DE implements this is not important. But even those players who do only play casual should get an valid option to play the new tileset.

Another solution could help small clans to get the forma they need. You just need to make void keys more common, the smaller the clan is. Like lets say players of a clan size <= 10 has a decent chance of getting void keys. And a clan of 100+ players have the worst chance. Since players in a clan can invite each other to the void this would not have a huge impact except giving small clans and more casual players a better chance at getting void keys and with this eventually more Forma.

The Orokin void is a great tileset but keeping it away from most players is a waste.

The sad thing is the orokin maps are really good; best new content in ages by a mile, if we totally ignore the horrible frustration of getting any void keys D:

Yeah, the new tile sets are gorgeous. They did a great job on them.

I had a similar problem with PoE, the best content was basically restricted by how lucky you were with drops. Very unfortunate.

I agree with needing to add the ability to buy blueprints and craft them. We'd still have to farm for the credits and the resources, but would actually be able to get something we want out of the end. I think everyone who plays this game is fine with having to farm a little, but there's no desire to farm if no one feels they'll actually get rewarded for their efforts.