Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo....vs Small Clan

Notofthiswar

So Here I am thinking this will be kool right. no...not at all...i mean it is but it just kinda Sucks ya know?

So The clan I am in Comes from Blacklight Retribution...a small bunch of us play Warframe and another small bunch plays Firefall

We have like 8...10 people in the warframe side  but 3 normally play daily....others play ever so often right because well We played the hell out of it and are  kinda bored with the game because there is not a lot to do....still EPIC game though.

Well we have lost 1 and another is going to leave to ...the warframe clan we have...Why...well because the prices for stuff are Far to High and will take us needing to play day in and Out in order to get anywhere with the Dojo.  

there are people just joining clans with over 1000 people but...there is no Point in that....its a 4 man Squad....Co op.....I really only see the need for 12 or 20 member Clans. 

But because they are out there they just get Easy access to the dojo....

I kinda feel like this is not exactly fair.  And because of this Update You are Splitting my Clan Up.  The Clan breaker of Updates

I refuse to join another clan so I guess that means Ill never see this Dojo..or get anywhere with it...

Edited by Notofthiswar

You are not alone - thousands are in the same situation and DE plans on telling us how they feel about it all soon.  They have heard us and are going to respond probably on the livestream this week.  If they give an answer you don't like I highly suggest you tell them with your wallet.  

It's a shame to hear your clan's breaking up OP. Lots of people are having the same issue and feel your pain. Hopefully DE introduces some kind of fix for this issue, such as scaling resource costs to be proportionate to the number of members in a clan. Again the dojo is in alpha stage. Hopefully this is like the fusion costs at the very outset of u7, and will be adjusted accordingly.

You are not alone - thousands are in the same situation and DE plans on telling us how they feel about it all soon.  They have heard us and are going to respond probably on the livestream this week.  If they give an answer you don't like I highly suggest you tell them with your wallet.  

heh see I usually have no complaining about this game...they are doing an Amazing Job with it. Just this one thing though...might not have been thought out to well i suppose. 

great idea but Highly bad for the small clans...so it makes them Split up or need to find more people...But I see no point in this. for the time.  Plus I really Don't care to be getting more on out ts3 atm

Actually that's one of the main reason why I ended up holding back on creating a clan. A few people wanted me to create one, and I was looking forward to the Dojo stuff, but since there's a huge amount of materials needed for most things, and there's also Forma in the materials needed it was simply a no. Which was just made all the worse since basically I'm the only was that has a pretty flexible schedule and could really farm sutff.