Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Dropped Dread Blueprint, Host Migration Took Away?

Torguish

So yeah, the title says it all and this happened to me.

Played a mission yesterday and the blueprint for the Stalker bow was dropped and later on came in host migration for even no apparent reason. Me and my cousin playing together when suddenly the mobs, me and cousin couldn't move and then came the host migration (he was playing on a connection 21mb 3g) and we got separated close to the end of the map. So maybe a connection spike? 

Neither of got the blueprint and even the resources we got from the map got taken away, except the ones we got after the host migration problem.

This has happened before only once but that time i didn't lose anything precious :(

Has any1 else had this problem? I wonder if something my firewall does but i checked my router AND my firewall setting and nothing should be out of the ordinary... :|

Filed a support ticket but i thought i'll post this here too. Not to mention this happened yesterday at about 13 o'clock and there still hasn't been an answer.. :D

apparently it was the long weekend so you gotta wait for them since they dont seem to be in atm. probs wait for till end of the week and they might reply back

hmph :/ Oh well.. bet i'm gonna get that dread again on the same day they reply D:

haha, you're not alone my fellow tenno~

I to have lost a Stalker BP by migration and Crashing~

but as they say, "you win some, you lose some"~

I too was depressed but truthfully it's all part of the fun of the game to me~

gives me more reason to wait for him to invade~

cause when you think about it, what will you do next once you collected all from him~?

he becomes a unwanted stalker instead of a desired stalker~

(that sounds weird haha)~

haha, you're not alone my fellow tenno~

I to have lost a Stalker BP by migration and Crashing~

but as they say, "you win some, you lose some"~

I too was depressed but truthfully it's all part of the fun of the game to me~

gives me more reason to wait for him to invade~

cause when you think about it, what will you do next once you collected all from him~?

he becomes a unwanted stalker instead of a desired stalker~

(that sounds weird haha)~

Not really, he's the only thing that keeps the game a little more interesting :D He isn't that big of a challenge but the atmosphere he creates gets my heart pumping and me a little exited every time. I'm weird like that...

Not really, he's the only this that keeps the game a little more interesting :D He isn't that big of a challenge but the atmosphere he creates gets my heart pumping and me a little excited every time. I'm weird like that...

I'm still very bummed and i still hope they return the bow to me, it's just so cool >_<. Not to mention i got myself a thunderbolt MOD which i cannot wait to use with this beast of a bow.. :D

Edited by Torguish

Not really, he's the only this that keeps the game a little more interesting :D He isn't that big of a challenge but the atmosphere he creates gets my heart pumping and me a little excited every time. I'm weird like that...

I'm still very bummed and i still hope they return the bow to me, it's just so cool >_<. Not to mention i got myself a thunderbolt MOD which i cannot wait to use with this beast of a bow.. :D

You do know that thunderbolt doesn't work on dread , right?

WUT? :(

WHY?

I mean, it's a bow and Thunderbolt is a bow MOD...?

Nop, Thunderbolt is a Paris mod. So if you wish to use it, you need Paris.

Not to mention, that Dread does not have innate armor penetration like Paris, so IMO, Paris is better then Dread atm. Dunno if it's intended or not

Nop, Thunderbolt is a Paris mod. So if you wish to use it, you need Paris.

Not to mention, that Dread does not have innate armor penetration like Paris, so IMO, Paris is better then Dread atm. Dunno if it's intended or not

it lives up to his name then~

the "Dread" haha~XD