Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Knows Mechanics For Revive?

Milkin

I tried to find answer for this from warframe wiki but could not.

So, nyone one knows mechanics for revive & downed team mates? This happened to me couple of times when i aws duoing mission with my friend. He fell down couple of times in the missions but i was able to revive him.

Then when I rarely fell once, I instantly died(sometimes). (He was not downed himself when i fell, so that doesn't explain my instadeath.)

When your down and if you shoot the enemy they attack you. They continue attacking while your down, and you have a set life limit while down, and if that set life limit/timer hits zero you die. So I assume the enemy hit you with an overkill attack, or an attack that was just ongoing... Cause usually those are your causes.

Okay that explains. I think the attack has been overkill.

I was going to ask if there is such mechanic as overkill in this game but i forgot.

Thanks for your answer anyway Arlayn.

Edited by Milkin

Also forgot this last one. I am not sure if its true but it happened to me once in a match. I was getting killed over and over, and I noticed my revive timer was getting smaller and smaller(may have been my imagination but it seemed like I was dying faster, and faster the more times I died). Not sure if that may have been your problem but that's just something I am throwing at you.