The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sentinel Owie

Meenmu

Not sure where exactly this would go.

Anyone else have hate swinging into their sentinels? I noticed this on kiliken the other day. on one of the swinging animations for hate, the scythe seems to hit my dethcube. Then, odder still, my sentinel then bleeds when I hit it. Poor thing. Don't know if it actually takes damage, but I just wanted to report this issue because it looks odd.

actually, i think its just the box o doom that is causing melee to spray blood, as ive had it happen with more than a few melee weps. the square of pain seems to be buggy from time to time, and perhaps this is just one of those odd bugs lol. odd bugs aside, i love that damn sent, best sentinel ever.

Jeez, this happens so much to me.

If I crouch with my fang, and start attacking, my sentinals blood starts splashing everywhere.

I feel so bad for doing it each time.

Edited by VaporStr1ke

• 2 months later...

Yes, I know, necroing, shaddap. Trying to get attention to some sentinel issues I'm, and I'm sure others, are having.)

I know we all love sticking our Tesla's to sentinels, but I'm thinking they should make them unable to be hit by friendly fire in general. My melee occasionally hits mine, my thrown weapons hit mine when I'm crouched, and I cannot tell you how many times I've shot people's sentinels with my Torid while defending the Formorian thingy in the last event. It's rather aggrevating, especially since most people don't listen when you say "DON'T WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I'M SHOOTING POISON!"