Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☀️ ☀️ TRON-SEA/OCE/AUS/NZ/SG/MY/IND/Newbie Friendly/Active Discord/Daily Raids/Raid Schoolbus/Movie Nights/Community events/Semi-Competitive

J-tron

DL-08.png

We are based in Southeast Asia and Australia,New Zealand

We are previously known as "DeathLegacy" clan. Our statement in regards of the name change to " TRON" can be found here:
=

5.png

Just some of the best recorded voice chat in our discord:

Warning, not for the easily offended. contain sexual,racist and political jokes

Some of the videos are taken from VOD twitch stream so the quality is very low,the most important parts are the conversation. Nevertheless, enjoy our S#&$talks. 

3.png

Our movie night + Dojo party video: 

1.png

Evening raids available for OCE/ASIA regions

Spoiler

unknown.png

2.png

-Teaching intensive raid session aka Raid School Bus weekends 

-Access to our Raid Guides+  FREE MODS

Weekend Teaching Raid a.k.a Raid School Bus (with 1-2 groups running bus)

Spoiler

E0cztyH.jpg 

Below is our raid buses videos

Jordas Verdict Raid Bus-unedited

Spoiler

Recorded by @Duskshade180 

Law of Retribution Raid Bus-unedited

Spoiler

LoR recorded by @Duskshade180

4.png

Head to the dojo and pray to our penis shrine for the best RnG!Get ready to meet our shrines

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/92554064260263936/162400754110431234/PenisShrine2.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/92554064260263936/162401530690011137/PenisShrine3.jpg

6.png

We have a good track record for competitivel event in the past, and we plan on going back into the competitive scene when it arrives. 
We might not be the first in the leaderboard  due to our newbie friendly and no entry requirement and we are not aiming for the FIRST , participating global clan operation is purely community driven goal! Not to be the very top in leaderboard 🙂

Our past events in leaderboard despite the no-MR-requirements entry compared to other "elite" TOP clans

Spoiler

Imgur album:
https://imgur.com/a/jwfiZ 

Our Plague Star Event with trophies!!! LOTS OF THEM! This picture shows our member contribution to the statues!! 
kNLKPOL.jpg

7.png

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=787&height=437

unknown.png

8b.png 

Free mods for beginners!

Access to our newbie-guides channel

Veterans and guides available to walk you through the game

We understand that everyone started out as "noobs."

Most of us who have been in a “solo” or inactive clan would understand the pain in playing this game alone, and it would’ve been a better experience if they have a clan that is patient and understanding to teach them the ropes when they first started, and introduce them to the great stuff that Warframe has to offer.

9a.png 

Daily active players ingame during peak time 

Access to 1 of the best/top tier competitive alliance to play with during non peak hours

Spoiler

unknown.png

10.png 

-Main communication channel  for recruiting,raids,announcements,support etc
-The highest  amount of members in a voice channel is 44 in a clan meeting( sadly,screenshot was lost)

Daily Grinding and PoE Grinding in warframe:
unknown.png?width=152&height=408 

unknown.png?width=184&height=409

Recent Plague Star Event Run:
unknown.png

Event LFG channel

2 Minute Highlight of our halloween event:

Full unedited whole event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/186037459 

Spoiler

UeHTKgi.jpg

Spoiler

YQ6VrZH.png 

Requirements to join:
-Must be from Oceania/ Southeast Asia only due to timezone/latency compatibility
-Discord with mic
-At least 18 years of age
-Have a sense of humor
* It should be noted that we are a COMMUNITY FIRST, and warframe clan second, if you are here not to participate and engage with the community then I suggest look for another clan*

Our clan's Regular Streamers 

Jess-tron @J-tron: https://www.twitch.tv/jessitron 
Sereul @Sereul: https://go.twitch.tv/sereul
Duskshade @Duskshade180: https://go.twitch.tv/duskshade1800

3 September 2018: We are not currently accepting any application at the moment. 

Edited by J-tron
guilded.gg added

Hey, My name is TheEvilBeastForever , I play basketball, tennis, martial arts and running,  I been playing like 3 years since 2013 and my first frame was rhino and today i prove up my new frames and weapons in 2015 and please sent me an invite and i would to join your clan :) I always play warframe everytime when not much busy at work

Edited by TheEvilBeastForever

I'm from Philippines, 16 years old and I would like to join your clan, I speak english as my main language and I was looking for an active clan that had members that have been online for at least 20 days or so. My old clan was pretty good but almost half our members were dead accounts and we only had around 50 members so it would be really nice if I could join an active clan :)

I am LONER i mean JhannDeL , I'm from Phili 18 years OLD still A VIRGIN , i have a Girl aw i mean a girl reject me everytime and i just want clan that give me advice for getting A girl and i play basketball sometimes if im not online its means im in school or sleeping

1. Age: 17

2. Country: Malaysia

3. Willing to join us in our communication channel? Yes/No : YES

Right now I'm living in a hostel, studying and stuff. I'll be fully active at the end of November. That's when I'll be back at home, doing nothing for 6 months straight! xD 

Right now I'm living in a hostel, studying and stuff. I'll be fully active at the end of November. That's when I'll be back at home, doing nothing for 6 months straight! xD 

Pm has been sent. Please check :)

sound great to got a commnty like this. i'm new to Warframe but online every day. I really want to join your clan and a good part farming squad also. I think it'd be nice to be in as a team and cooperate with each other. dont you?

age 24, Thailand, I have mic to join you channel.

ign : marcusmaker

Edited by marcusmaker