Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☀️ ☀️ TRON-SEA/OCE/AUS/NZ/SG/MY/IND/Newbie Friendly/Active Discord/Daily Raids/Raid Schoolbus/Movie Nights/Community events/Semi-Competitive

J-tron

1. Age: 25
  2. Country: Malaysia
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No): Yes
  4. Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No): Yes
  5. Current Mastery Rank: 19
  6. Reason for wanting to join: Active member need active raids everyday. Eventually need members for farming goods. Online sometimes day and night or midnight after. Don't want to be forever alone? and sure Asia clans for good latency

1. Age: 18
  2. Country: Australia
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? Hell yeah! 
  4. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
  5. Reason for wanting to join: I need to lay low (jk I just want to join a talkative clan).
  6. Current mastery rank: 13 
Edited by Bloodshed76

I'm back for another application bois

2. Country: Philippines
  3. Willing to join Discord?: Why not?
  4. Do you have a working micropone?: Its pretty decent if you dont mind the background noise.
  5. Reason wanting to join?: Same as my last application.
  6. Mastery Rank?: MR 9 (Took me a while to get to MR 9 xd)

1. Age: 19
  2. Country: Malaysia
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No): Yes!!
  4. Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No): Yeah at least that's what everyone says
  5. Reason for wanting to join: I got a few friends in here who recommended this clan and overall it just looks like an awesome group
  6. Current mastery rank: 9

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Hashimite

1. Age: 19

2. Country: The Philippinistan Islands

3. Willing to join discord?: absolutely

4. Microphone?: sure

5. Reason for wanting to join: I need better RNG so I need to pray to the Penis Shrine. And I also want my autism cured.

6. Current Mastery Rank: ...*sigh*.. 4

P.S. I love you.

Edited by Hashimite

@Hashimite

Sorry, but I will have to decline your application (unless otherwise decided by the Warlord) - our minimum Mastery Rank requirement is 9. Thanks for you interest, though! Hope you find a clan suitable for you soon. 

Requirements

1. From Asia/Oceania region
  2. Willing to join us on Discord
  3. At least 18 years of age
  4. At least Mastery Rank 9

Thanks.

P.S. Please stop. Your love is unrequited.

Edited by Virgins

IGN : ProToTyp3

1. Age: 21
  2. Country: Thailand
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No): Sure
  4. Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No):Yes 
  5. Reason for wanting to join: This is the hell of a f*cking awesome clan. Can't wait to join. 
  6. Current mastery rank: 13 

2. Country: Philippines
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No): Sure, why not
  4. Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No):Yes 
  5. Reason for wanting to join: I heard you had a shrine that look a lot like a Penis, I like that, i wanna see. plus i wanna meet all the people in the clan and enjoy other games with them other than warframe.
  6. Current mastery rank: 10 

Edited by bejo1313

@ProToTyp3

Message sent, please check your forum inbox.

@bejo1313

If I had not checked your application any earlier, I definitely would not have noticed what you edited in your post. Please do not lie about your age. (It was 16 before this, yes?) 

I will leave your application on hold for the moment.

Thanks.

Wow you really do take this stuff seriously, anyways, my intention on why i edited my application is because i wanted to determine whether you were one of those wanna be suck up cool kids, but i can see that your not, couse if you were, i would have immediately left the clan as soon as you accepted me. 

So apologize if i was of any trouble to you or anybody else, but as i stated before, lying just to get into the clan wasn't my true intention.

Thankyou

12 minutes ago, bejo1313 said:

Wow you really do take this stuff seriously, anyways, my intention on why i edited my application is because i wanted to determine whether you were one of those wanna be suck up cool kids, but i can see that your not, couse if you were, i would have immediately left the clan as soon as you accepted me. 

So apologize if i was of any trouble to you or anybody else, but as i stated before, lying just to get into the clan wasn't my true intention.

Thankyou

Yes, we do take our recruitment "seriously" , that is why we take time to write it down, if not we would have accept all the degenerates in public recruitment in game, and yes, we are those suck up cool kids,because we date supermodels.

The reason why we put up age limit is because most of our conversations are 18+. We do not like to babysit or censor our conversations for underage teenagers. I hope you understand. Thank you Bye So long

1. Age: 22

2. Country: Singapore

3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No): Sure

4.Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No): Yes

5. Reason for wanting to join: Returning player who wants to explore the new content!

6. Current Mastery Rank : 12

1. Age: 24
  2. Country: Singapore
  3. Willing to join our Discord server?: Yes
  4. Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
  5. Reason for wanting to join: Just started this game a month ago. Looking for more organized content, as well as knowing more people in this game
  6. Current mastery rank: 11

• 3 weeks later...
  1. Age: Mastery Rank x 2
  2. Country: Indonesia
  3. Willing to join our Discord server?: Yes, no need to beg. I'll let you hear my beautiful voice, but sadly not so good with english.
  4. Do you have a working microphone?: Nope, my microphone can't get a job ATM. So it's still there waiting for me to use it.
  5. Reason for wanting to join: Cause i'm tired of playing with those self-proclaimed "World Class League Players" all the time, I'm just a noob. 
  6. Current mastery rank: 10+2
Edited by Fenriz
Cause i like potato.