Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☀️ ☀️ TRON-SEA/OCE/AUS/NZ/SG/MY/IND/Newbie Friendly/Active Discord/Daily Raids/Raid Schoolbus/Movie Nights/Community events/Semi-Competitive

J-tron

1. Age: 18 going 19 this year
  2. Country: Malaysia
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No): Yes
  4. Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No): Yes
  5. Current Mastery Rank: 9
  6. Reason for wanting to join: Would be glad to join an active clan since im active everyday, and also i would love to help increase the productivity for the clan
Edited by Piggehh
application update

@Piggehh

Please use the following format when submitting an application

1. Age:
  2. Country:
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No):
  4. Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No):
  5. Current Mastery Rank:
  6. Reason for wanting to join:

*Minimum Mastery Rank requirement: 9

Which reminds me... @jess-DeathLegacy-sama! Update the format in recruitment post plzplzplz :<

16 hours ago, Virgins said:

@Piggehh

Please use the following format when submitting an application

1. Age:
  2. Country:
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No):
  4. Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No):
  5. Current Mastery Rank:
  6. Reason for wanting to join:

*Minimum Mastery Rank requirement: 9

Which reminds me... @jess-DeathLegacy-sama! Update the format in recruitment post plzplzplz :<

done

1. Age: 18 going 19 this year
  6. Reason for wanting to join: Would be glad to join an active clan since im active everyday, and also i would love to help increase the productivity for the clan

1. Age: 18 
  2. Country: Romania 
  5. Current Mastery Rank: 13
  6. Reason for wanting to join: C'mon let's be seriosly you guys got the jokes :D got the spirit , just saw your videos, it's this a real question :D Oh btw i think i should mention that i am not an expert when it come to english but i can manage to speak and when it come to understanding i dont have any problems, oh and about writhing slightly medium, but you know who cares about writhing we got mics :D PS: LOVE YOUR VIDEOS REALY FUNNY AND I MEAN IT :D 
Edited by DeadRay

15 hours ago, DeadRay said:
  2. Country: Romania 
  5. Current Mastery Rank: 13
  6. Reason for wanting to join: C'mon let's be seriosly you guys got the jokes :D got the spirit , just saw your videos, it's this a real question :D Oh btw i think i should mention that i am not an expert when it come to english but i can manage to speak and when it come to understanding i dont have any problems, oh and about writhing slightly medium, but you know who cares about writhing we got mics :D PS: LOVE YOUR VIDEOS REALY FUNNY AND I MEAN IT :D 

OMG WE LOVE ROMANIA.

Check PM

• 2 weeks later...
  2. Country: South Africa
  3. Willing to join our Discord server?: Yes
  4. Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
  5. Reason for wanting to join: 2 years ago my cat died in a fire while he was visiting mars, for years i have been mourning his death and believe that if i bow before the great penis shrine I will finally accept jeremy's death and be able to move on with my life PLEASE SAVE ME (also i need a new clan :D )
  6. Current mastery rank: 18

IGN: gulpie
Edited by gulpie

3. Willing to join Discord server?: Yes
  4. Working microphone: Oh yes
  6. Reason for wanting to join: I love this game, and I'm active almost every single day. I'm a lonely, clanless wanderer looking for a clan that I can serve. I heard about this clan, and I'm interested in joining in. I'm looking forward to helping the clan in any way I can, with full commitment. Please take me into your cult? :(

1. Age: 21
  2. Country: australia
  3. Willing to join Discord server?: Yes
  4. Working microphone: unfortunatly for you yes (Highpitched voice)
  5. Current Mastery Rank: whats a mastery? is that the level? am i level 2? (im 2 at the moment ill level pritty quick)
  6. Reason for wanting to join: im semi new to warframe, i played it on release and it was cool but ive never had anyone willing to put time into playing it with me and games are dreadful to play alone. Ill rank up pritty quick once i start playing and ill put the effort in if givin the chance, the video's looked like alot of fun to be a part of and im a huge fan of putting on terrible accents and being "Offensive"

1. Age: 18... 19 This Year
  2. Country: Bloody Aussie Mate!!!
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? (Yes/No): Hell Yes
  4. Do you have a working microphone? (Yes/No): Sadly... Yes
  5. Current Mastery Rank: Bloody 16
  6. Reason for wanting to join: I guess you could say... i_am_leg__i_am_legend_parody__by_koltiri Anyways, I would love to join an active clan... And I love some shts and gigs, until someone giggles and shts
Edited by NocturnalDemon3

1. Age:21
  2. Country:Egypt (the difference in time zones isn't that big ,also i am active most of the time so difference doesn't affect me that much)
  3. Willing to join our Discord server? of course
  4. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
  5. Reason for wanting to join : i have been playing wf for about 2 years which is enough to to understand that wf is not about solo games or randomly joining with other sqauds ,its about being a part of a good community and competition within it , so yea found your post and like it so far .
  6. Current mastery rank:17

Virgins

@Virgins@jess-DeathLegacy

Edited by Douha

• 2 weeks later...
  6. Reason for wanting to join: I'm somewhat addicted to the game (?) and I'm on pretty much every day, all day. I would love to join a clan as there are a lot of people I can play with. It would be fun to play with other people instead of alone or in public.