[DE]Rebecca

September 13Th Login Issues

Just to give some scope to this issue, every server is getting hit hard. My alliance of 21 clans that had about 30-40 players online is now down to me and 2 others. This crash is the worst I have EVER seen in warframe. I really hope yall take the time to CUT updates to content and just give a month or 2 to solely fixing yalls code and server management. I love this community and I love yall as developers and defend both everytime they come into question, but I would absolutely hate for yall to continue down this very treacherous path. Reaching critical mass soon....

With much hope and commitment

~Aeriion

Lux Renati, Clan Magister

• Upvote 4

Thanks for information DE, but when i launch checking for update is so long and after that it said ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT, but my internet just fine here :)

• Upvote 1

Slightly overreacting there...

Or am I???

But really the last dev response beofre this was on two days ago and with the updates/fixes and the flaming forums (its all about prespective) thats what it kinda seemed like.

]\'[

Shouldn't the status text on the Warframe support desk page be updated when these incidents happen? If that page isn't going to be accurate, please remove the "all services are up and running" bits entirely.

I just hope that i didn't lose my current run because i just managed to pull ash prime systems... if its there i will be happy

If its gone don't count on getting it back cause support never gives a hoot anyway.

This crash is the worst I have EVER seen in warframe. I really hope yall take the time to CUT updates to content and just give a month or 2 to solely fixing yalls code and server management. -snip-

Several instances could lead to a crash. It's not clear whether this is due to software issues after the last hotfix, or perhaps it's something as simple as a hardware malfunction. It could even be an ISP issue.

Generally, server management and hosting is outsourced. So it could just be that their hosting provider is experiencing technical issues. Or perhaps there are some issues with game coding.

We simply don't know. We also shouldn't forget that this game is -still- beta. It's not a full release yet, eventhough it feels as one. Which is, quite frankly, an attest to the hard work done by DE. Playing a beta game that feels like a full release is quite the feat.

• Upvote 4

So that's probably why Sprag turned invulnerable and I was logged out when I aborted the mission due to Sprag eating my bullets and lasers.