Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Manticore Scindo Skin

It's the only item which does not drop from alert missions or bosses or the void. There's no way to get it except platinum. Why? In the FAQ it says it shouldn't be that way. Control+F "important" on this page https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5898-warframe-faq/ where Steve says any item can be gotten through a BP. The manticore skin has never dropped from an alert though, and from what I can tell, it's not in the system.

I am pretty sure that it is in the alert system. It just hasn't shown up yet (RNG remember?).   Its like the storm volt helmet, that didn't show up on alerts for 4 months if not longer, until the other day.

It's the only item which does not drop from alert missions or bosses or the void. There's no way to get it except platinum. Why? In the FAQ it says it shouldn't be that way. Control+F "important" on this page https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5898-warframe-faq/ where Steve says any item can be gotten through a BP. The manticore skin has never dropped from an alert though, and from what I can tell, it's not in the system.

Not true. I think I got mine off an alert mission, or maybe as a random reward cant remeber exactly...but I definately didnt pay for it. I believe it was an alert mission...

Edited by Banelight

There have been several brokk hammers which look a lot like the manticore, but they're different. The manticore isn't even on the item filter on the warframe app. Those of you who swear you have it, double check and make sure you're not confusing them. I've been playing since update 4 or 5 and though there wasn't great documentation of the rewards like there is now with Twitter, I've never seen it drop. It's absence from the app makes me thing it's straight up just not on the list of items. I think it may be a bug but I'm not sure. Just double check if you actually have it, please.

Edited by V3G3T4BL3