Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Is Enough

Remory

For those unwilling to click:

73 Reaper Handles, no blade.

51 Latron Prime Stocks, no barrel.

He has 20 barrels. 0 receivers.

Minimum of 146 runs including the two blueprints, assuming he had no duplicates.

That's... yeaaah. *coughs*

Buys keys. Uses Keys. Complains about RNG.

Welcome to F2P games. You must be new.

They could solve everything by letting us exchange 5 barrels/stocks for a receiver and 5 handles for a blade. seriously.

They'd lose money that way why would they do that?
They also haven't done this for any of the frames so idk why they would do it for this.

Edited by Joos

Buys keys. Uses Keys. Complains about RNG.

Welcome to F2P games. You must be new.

They'd also haven't done this for any of the frames so idk why they would do it for this.

That may be true, but theres a difference between RNG and something that seems completely broken as evident above.

Losing a little bit of money in order to calm the masses isn't exactly a terrible thing.

Edited by TerataiHancur

They also haven't done this for any of the frames so idk why they would do it for this.

Why would they lose money? After a post like this, anyone who reads the forums will probably never spend money on keys because they see the chances. They don't sell the prime items in the market either.

The RNG is broken and I justify. When I farm for blueprints and for example I will do like two runs and I will get the helmet and the chassis after I will have to do 20 runs to get the system because it will keep dropping the same blueprints.

Me too I feel for you bro. I have been faming like crazy an still no blade or receivers.  If this is the business practice that DE is heading I am truly very sad but if this is a bug that is not meant to be they should fix it ASAP. 

To everybody I strongly suggest stop buying the Void keys till they fix broken drop rate.  Do not waste your money anymore on the Void Keys pack because from what I see they will highly not reinburse back the community for this loot bug.

I gave up after fifteen or so runs.

Why should I bother playing with a system that doesn't favor me in the slightest?