Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Is Enough

Remory

I feel sad for you but at the end of the day, it's just luck. They even buffed rates for us. Do you complain when you don't win the lottery? Or when your friend finds some money on the street and you don't?

Playing the lottery.

Ever.

=3

Edited by thefnordest

I'm not worried about it myself. DE has never let an issue this bad for morale stick around before. I don't have to do anything but be patient, just like before.

I still have bad morale about the shotgun nerf. You can see me bringing up how slash dash is longer ranged than the hek constantly. I really wish i had fraps as some points a camera can point at a lazer door. The camera is beyond falloff range for the boar and has 50 hp. Only 1-2 pellets hit for 1 damage per shot if it wasnt modded like say you were leveling it. How many shots does it take kill the camrea to get past the door. Lets say it was a datamass carry and your out of pistol ammo. Also your a new player without knowing slide attacks have invul frames. Also add a that annoyance where the camrea is stuck will not go into standby. No glaive either. Why do throwing weapons have a much longer effective range than shotguns. The kunai can hit targets for full damage past the range where the hek would tickle.

I never understood what the deal was with the RNG

I don't oppose it at all, but it always seems to keep one item from you.

Whether you get a chassis or helmet, stock an barrel, it always holds that last item from you for a good week or so.

Whats with that?