Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Is Enough

Remory

keep believing tho!

don't play to get the part, play for fun, I did it and got all parts including the BP for the Latron Prime in under 2 hours. 

hahaha 72 hours and nothing xD

Me too I feel for you bro. I have been faming like crazy an still no blade or receivers.  If this is the business practice that DE is heading I am truly very sad but if this is a bug that is not meant to be they should fix it ASAP. 

To everybody I strongly suggest stop buying the Void keys till they fix broken drop rate.  Do not waste your money anymore on the Void Keys pack because from what I see they will highly not reinburse back the community for this loot bug.

All the bugs with the update were squashed as soon as they came up, this really does not feel like a bug and more of a feature, the fact it exists and has not been fixed like everything else does not help. They can always say it was a bug and part of me wants to beleive that, but honestly my trust has been shaken by this. Its just too familiar to things I am used to seeing in other games and promptly avoiding.

Edited by Ageless_Emperion

Ran most of my runs with OP

Frost Prime Blueprint -1
Frost Prime Chassis -7
Frost Prime Helmet -8
Frost Prime System -3
Latron Prime Blueprint -57
Reaper Prime Blueprint -14
Latron Prime Handle -55
Reaper Handle -55
Latron Prime Stock -47
Latron Prime Barrel -17

Oh wait something's missing from the list...freaking receiver and blade.

I have been with OP and Tenzou (The poster above me) for quite some time. ( I have Frost Prime and Latron Prime)... We get Handles for 7 straight runs and NO, thats not RNG should work.

Edited by Issence

wow, thats allot of bad luck :O

It's not about luck right now. It's about the fact that two parts have 60%+ Drop Chance and the third one is (on purpose) set for 0.1% Drop Chance... so you don't have a choice: Either play more or be ridiculously lucky.

I have been with OP and Tenzou (The poster above me) for quite some time. ( I have Frost Prime and Latron Prime)... We get Handles for 7 straight runs and NO, thats not RNG should work.

Unfortunately that's exactly how RNG works.  That's why it's not the best system to use for this sort of thing :(

Unfortunately that's exactly how RNG works.  That's why it's not the best system to use for this sort of thing :(

it worked fine in diablo 2, but at least then we weren't charged 4 euros to try to farm 5 times.

It`s not bad luck it`s just broken.

And don`t try to justify this DE, this is bullS#&$ and you know it.

I dumped over $100 for Void Keys, Not a single receiver.

I will NOT give you anymore money until you fix this S#&$.

I`m sorry that I`m unable to offer any polite or kindness towards this matter.

Because what you did here, you really deserve a B. Slap across the face.

I might have went over board with this comment, but no. You know this is a serious issue for LOTS of players.

It`s Monday, you`re back from vacation, now get on it.

I want to see those hotfix on my desk ASAP!

I might have went over board with this comment, but no. You know this is a serious issue for LOTS of players.

Touché,my dear friend.

You do realize that even if they do fix the drop rate, then you still will have to either grind alot or pay more platinum to get in the damn place.

And then once they do that, everyone will eventually have completed their prime S#&$. So that means no more incentive to go back in void. And no incentive = no reason to pay more money to DE.

So no, I dont think theyre gonna fix this that soon, or raise the drop rate that much. Even if they raise the rate, it will take dozens of runs at least to get the items.

You do realize that even if they do fix the drop rate, then you still will have to either grind alot or pay more platinum to get in the damn place.

And then once they do that, everyone will eventually have completed their prime S#&$. So that means no more incentive to go back in void. And no incentive = no reason to pay more money to DE.

So no, I dont think theyre gonna fix this that soon, or raise the drop rate that much. Even if they raise the rate, it will take dozens of runs at least to get the items.

The credit gain is a pretty nice incentive, as are the massive amount of mod drops. Hell the treasure room dropped at least five or six mods in all of my runs.

Game needs more cosmetic items, selling functional items like this and gipping people on event rewards that with the fix to the system for money from missions now look like S#&$ doesn't particularly paint a good picture. Someone was rubbing their hands like an evil genius over this I bet and now they will be in some hot water. You reap what you sow ami'rite?