Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Is Enough

Remory

You do realize that even if they do fix the drop rate, then you still will have to either grind alot or pay more platinum to get in the damn place.

And then once they do that, everyone will eventually have completed their prime S#&$. So that means no more incentive to go back in void. And no incentive = no reason to pay more money to DE.

So no, I dont think theyre gonna fix this that soon, or raise the drop rate that much. Even if they raise the rate, it will take dozens of runs at least to get the items.

Have you seen this thread? I created it expressly to try to address the issue of there not being an incentive to keep going back in, and at the same time reduce the frustration of RNG and so forth.

My group is in a similar, but lesser, situation. 26 Stocks, and 24 Handles...

For a drop from a mission type that is already rather rare (I've only found ~8 keys over the weekend.) The drops needn't be as rare as they are. I understand it taking ~20 runs to get a full prime weapon, but 100+ is a bit overboard.

Edited by GottFaust

The fact is that the drop rate is completely horrible. Some say if they fix it and everyone gets their prime stuff then there would be no more incentive to go to the void again and hence they lose money. But then why make the void only meant for frost, latron and reaper drops? They can easily fix this and make even more money in the process by adding other features to the void. Maybe more different types of blue prints for other rare cool &#! weapons and other cosmetics and maybe get a key drop that unlocks new levels and new bosses only through using the void? They can easily tune the drop rate and still make plenty money without hindering anything in my opinion. It is unfortunate cause the void is a cool feature. Only time will tell I guess. 

The fact is that the drop rate is completely horrible. Some say if they fix it and everyone gets their prime stuff then there would be no more incentive to go to the void again and hence they lose money. But then why make the void only meant for frost, latron and reaper drops? They can easily fix this and make even more money in the process by adding other features to the void. Maybe more different types of blue prints for other rare cool &#! weapons and other cosmetics and maybe get a key drop that unlocks new levels and new bosses only through using the void? They can easily tune the drop rate and still make plenty money without hindering anything in my opinion. It is unfortunate cause the void is a cool feature. Only time will tell I guess.

To be fair, my group has also only ever seen the new mods from U8 drop in the Void as well. If you want that awesome melee reach mod? Void. How about that enhanced zoom mod for your awesome new stalker bow? Void. What about that new sentinel mod that creates a mini snow globe when you revive an ally? Void. Low on money? Void.

There's still plenty of reason to go other than the prime weapons.

To be fair, my group has also only ever seen the new mods from U8 drop in the Void as well. If you want that awesome melee reach mod? Void. How about that enhanced zoom mod for your awesome new stalker bow? Void. What about that new sentinel mod that creates a mini snow globe when you revive an ally? Void. Low on money? Void.

There's still plenty of reason to go other than the prime weapons.

While true, it's unfortunately quite overshadowed by the frustration many players feel when they get the same reward for mission completion over and over. Giving the Void unique mods is a good thing, I feel: it adds to the incentive to play it. But without anything else to compound it, it doesn't quite feel as rewarding to the players. Both mods and credits are things that you can get outside the Void.

With the system as it is, players are more focused on the end of the mission rather than the mission itself. I feel this is a bit of a problem, all things considered. =/

Also, I got one of the new mods outside the Void. Granted, it was Flame Resistance, but still.

Unfortunately that's exactly how RNG works.  That's why it's not the best system to use for this sort of thing :(

I know that is how it works but it should not work that way (being totally biased over a material or something).

Hope DE see's this post and makes a new hotfix quick ><

The amazing part is that they have already lowered the drop-rate on the handles. Imagine what it would have been like before...

But seriously. As it stands the Raid/Exterminate 1 missions have almost no point. Out of 40+ completed my group has literally never seen anything other than a Stock or Handle. It's a bit overboard in my opinion.

Rank 2's and 3's seem a lot more acceptable, but we've still not seen a Receiver or Blade...

Well, I had enough. I was patient and helpful. I supported DE with money but I am getting really upset now.

What the OP is showing us is ridiculous. I did 7 runs. One key is waiting. I could just give up now because I only enjoy unlocking content through actual gameplay :(

Even those that pay lots of money to get so many keys in such a short time get nothing. What about those who want to unlock all the content by regular gameplay? DE what about your playerbase? Do you want to scare away every hardcore player?

I read something about that this is your first game that you publish and produce. I see that you get lots of attention. Many (like more than a million) players love your game. But you are going to lose all if this keeps up. But what do I know. All I can say is: you are going to lose me, DE!

RNG is a bad way to distribute content. Its frustrating and only promotes disappointment. Unlocking content is relieving but not fun!

Rarity and droprates are incredible low. Everyone complains about:

- Alert System!

- log-in reward (though it "seems" better now)

- Void keys

- Forma

- Prime droprates!

- dojo requirements for small clans

- some even complain about regular boss drop rates

Its the same problem we had from the beginning. And before fixing the Alert Reward System we get more problems of the same kind!

Is DE ignorant? Is the reason they keep up with this for months because a few players pay hundreds of dollars into this mess?

To be honest, I like you DE. Thats why it hurts to see that this game turns out to be a trap. I feel like someone is fooling with me.

I see that there is always one ultra rare requirement that kinda nullifies every other requirement (which are "common"). Thats ok for regular bosses that drop "regular" warframes because you can raid them for "free" and as much as you want.

But this is not ok when the method to enter the state where those ultra rare items have a chance to drop are not accesible for "free".

This is actually the original problem multiplied!

DE's ideas is great but I am afraid I have to say "the implementation sucks". I also have to say "as always" because DE doesn't seem to listen to the problems their community has with their product. I conclude to this statement because U8 didn't change a thing.

Do we have to unite into a raging mob every time DE releases new content?

I never was badmouthing like this but since my feedback doesn't seem to get anywhere I just gonna tell you how I feel.

I am upset, frustrated and disappointed with this game.

My last feedback:

Get rid of progression by chance and get us some hard but linear progression!

Get rid of RNG. Get us high manufacturing requirements but make those requirements drop commonly! The heck, turn requirements of rare items into BP's that use lots of common requirements. Just get rid of progression by an ultra rare chance. Stop this all-or-nothing madness.

Or Im afraid I have to give up wasting time with this game.

I stopped paying a cent for this game because of the Alert System. Now you keep on doing the same with mad multiplication of ultra rare drop rates.

I say: If DE does not show us that they are concerned with our problems. If they do not show us that they intend to solve our problems. I am out of here. And with "show us" I mean: show us in U8.1! I don't want to see another patch that ignores our problems, no that is mocking us.

Who is with me? Or do I have to say goodbye to all of you?

Edited by Gekker

G-guys, it's not b-b-broken!!! It's a feature I swar on me mams grav!

I'm actually disgusted at how people can still defend this practice, it's like Stockholm syndrome or something.

Yes, it's nice and fun if you kike the grind, but even that should have a limit. Simply saying that the devs need to eat is horseS#&amp;&#036;e because they also that other star trek thing on the side. This is more like succumbing to greed.

No, I won't be leaving, and I nade sure to remove the door beforehand.

Seriously, start taking things into perspective.

Buys keys. Uses Keys. Complains about RNG.

Welcome to F2P games. You must be new.

They'd lose money that way why would they do that?

They also haven't done this for any of the frames so idk why they would do it for this.

This.

It could be worse, this is a free to play game, learn some patience. 

G-guys, it's not b-b-broken!!! It's a feature I swar on me mams grav!

I'm actually disgusted at how people can still defend this practice, it's like Stockholm syndrome or something.

Yes, it's nice and fun if you kike the grind, but even that should have a limit. Simply saying that the devs need to eat is horseS#&$e because they also that other star trek thing on the side. This is more like succumbing to greed.

No, I won't be leaving, and I nade sure to remove the door beforehand.

Seriously, start taking things into perspective.

So cry more about a free to play game. If you do not like the drop rates, tough luck go do something else. 

Is DE forcing you to farm? Nope. Are you choosing to to get pixels, yup. 

So cry more about a free to play game. If you do not like the drop rates, tough luck go do something else. 

Stay civil.

I'm too lazy to explain the psychological effects of a player listening to others receiving blades and receivers. It makes them want to go for it.

Simply put, why do people gamble? Why do people buy lottery?

The point being, some people DO win, rates are low but it's that glimmer of hope that makes other wants to fall to the pit.

This.

It could be worse, this is a free to play game, learn some patience. 

Beaten wife syndrome right here.

You do not layer one sided RNG (key drops) on top of one sided RNG (Receiver/Blade part drops). It is not only frustrating to everybody involved, but discourages people from future attempts. That is not how you make money or make your playerbase happy. It is however how you make people berate the devs for pulling shady tactics.

DE should care about their playerbase. Of cause they are not "focing" us to farm or even play this game. But they would be dumb if they would not care if we enjoy the game or not.

A "free to play" game is a business model. Its not free since it consumed millions of dollars during production. They only release its "free to play" to attract potential consumers to play the game and eventually invest money on it after they got attached to it.

The general statement that a free to play game can do what ever the developer want it to do is a naive statement. There is an intention behind the free to play model and a developer / publisher fails if lots of players stop playing and with this never pay because they are upset with the way the game is build.

Beaten wife syndrome right here.

You do not layer one sided RNG (key drops) on top of one sided RNG (Receiver/Blade part drops). It is not only frustrating to everybody involved, but discourages people from future attempts. That is not how you make money or make your playerbase happy. It is however how you make people berate the devs for pulling shady tactics.

Tell me more about how you bought this game. Nope, DE is letting you play their game.

None of it is broken. The only thing broken here is the amount of people who think they should be handed everything on a silver platter on day one, and not have to put any work or effort into the game.

Learn to Grind, other games are harder. 

DE should care about their playerbase. Of cause they are not "focing" us to farm or even play this game. But they would be dumb if they would not care if we enjoy the game or not.

A "free to play" game is a business model. Its not free since it consumed millions of dollars during production. They only release its "free to play" to attract potential consumers to play the game and eventually invest money on it after they got attached to it.

The general statement that a free to play game can do what ever the developer want it to do is a naive statement. There is an intention behind the free to play model and a developer / publisher fails if lots of players stop playing and with this never pay because they are upset with the way the game is build.

SO you are upset that you cant have it all now now now? Most games would make it so hard you have to farm for months. 

All of these QQ posts are about me not getting everything I want on day one.

Guess what. If you let the players get all of the new content on day one, you end up losing players who are bored.

Tell me more about how you bought this game. Nope, DE is letting you play their game.

None of it is broken. The only thing broken here is the amount of people who think they should be handed everything on a silver platter on day one, and not have to put any work or effort into the game.

Learn how business works and how customer satisfaction means higher profits. Do you think &!$$ing off players is a good way to make money? Do you think keys are selling well on the market after everybody has given up or not bothered buying them after hearing the horror stories?

It doesn't mean jack S#&$ if this game is free, you disappoint your playerbase, you lose money. Spiral Knights for example is practically dead after they pretty much locked everything off behind a pay to play barrier. That game was THRIVING when it launched.

Edited by Guest

SO you are upset that you cant have it all now now now? Most games would make it so hard you have to farm for months.

I don't know what games you've been playing, because most games do not make it a requirement to farm months at a time for just 1 piece of something. The reason is obvious: It belittles less fortunate players, or those who have too much other things going on (like a job) to contribute the time required to even have a chance of obtaining the item(s). This means less people are going to enjoy what your game has to offer, and as such less people will play it.

This isn't taking into account the fact you need to farm for hard-to-get keys to even get to the void missions. That's pretty much where the "Free-to-play" excuse ends.THEN you need to grind those for a part that almost never drops, meaning you'll need to grind more keys so you can grind for that one(or two) part(s).

Edited by DBugII

I don't know what games you've been playing, because most games do not make it a requirement to farm months at a time for just 1 piece of something. The reason is obvious: It belittles less fortunate players, or those who have too much other things going on (like a job) to contribute the time required to even have a chance of obtaining the item(s). This means less people are going to enjoy what your game has to offer, and as such less people will play it.

This isn't taking into account the fact you need to farm for hard-to-get keys to even get to the void missions. That's pretty much where the "Free-to-play" excuse ends.THEN you need to grind those for a part that almost never drops, meaning you'll need to grind more keys so you can grind for that one(or two) part(s).

It is fair to everyone. You do not like fair games? 

It takes time to consume everything on the silver platter even if it was handed to us. 

Edit: Okay sorry for the one liner but it makes sense when you release the stuff, people expect to get it in a REASONABLE manner. 

Edited by Pisirk

It is fair to everyone.

Void Key Pack, 75 Plat

Have fun.

When you have to go through 150 runs and still fail to acquire 2 specific parts, it's a bad mechanic for both F2Ps and P2Ps.

Edited by DBugII