Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Is Enough

Remory

SO you are upset that you cant have it all now now now? Most games would make it so hard you have to farm for months. 

All of these QQ posts are about me not getting everything I want on day one.

Guess what. If you let the players get all of the new content on day one, you end up losing players who are bored.

I see you are not really concerned with the problems so many players have. So it does not surprise me that you completely miss the point what we are actually complaining about.

Its not QQ because we don't get what we want on day one or in a week or even in a month. Its almost insulting that you diminish our issues to such a degrading statement.

We are complaining about the fact that we have no control over progresion. If we are unlucky we do not progress at all. We only progress if we were lucky. Its no fun. The majority is disappointed because they are doing the same over and over again expecting S#&$ to change.

Some people raid the void 4 times and get a Frost Prime. Some spent hundrets of dollars into the game and get nothing.

If you comment on stuff on the forum you should at least take your time to read what the topic is all about.

Zackal, please do not move to other threads in spreading your angry-man-please-shut-up and expect them to calm down ideas.

Check post times, I was here first.

And I am not angry, just find all of this whining childish and entertaining. 

Void Key Pack, 75 Plat

Have fun.

When you have to go through 150 runs and still fail to acquire 2 specific parts, it's a bad mechanic for both F2Ps and P2Ps.

You can get those same keys, and now the higher tiered keys from missions, login rewards, defense rewards, have fun.

I have run at least that many and been on for nearly 27 hours since the update hit. Still dont have everything, and am fine with that. It means I get to play hard longer trying to accomplish my goals, rather than them being handed to me to get bored. 

I see you are not really concerned with the problems so many players have. So it does not surprise me that you completely miss the point what we are actually complaining about.

Its not QQ because we don't get what we want on day one or in a week or even in a month. Its almost insulting that you diminish our issues to such a degrading statement.

We are complaining about the fact that we have no control over progresion. If we are unlucky we do not progress at all. We only progress if we were lucky. Its no fun. The majority is disappointed because they are doing the same over and over again expecting S#&$ to change.

Some people raid the void 4 times and get a Frost Prime. Some spent hundrets of dollars into the game and get nothing.

If you comment on stuff on the forum you should at least take your time to read what the topic is all about.

How does luck have anything to do with progression? I could understand that if you needed any of the void items to progress, but you do not. None of the items are better than what you can get elsewhere... The Braton is better than the Latron Prime, and the Reaper is not that great at all. 

Frost Prime is merely a reskinned Frost with an extra polarity slot. 

I have run at least that many and been on for nearly 27 hours since the update hit. Still dont have everything, and am fine with that. 

That makes you a minority because not everyone has your patience after 27 hours of nothingness. NADA. ZERO PROGRESSION. 

You can get those same keys, and now the higher tiered keys from missions, login rewards, defense rewards, have fun.

I'm starting to wonder if you've actually played the game since U8 was implemented or just read the patch notes.

Login rewards are random and 90% of the time give you nothing but ammo boxes and affinity.

Mission rewards related to items are random. There is zero guarantee you will get a key and according to everybody trying to get them, they're rare as hell and require hours of farming.

On top of THIS, two parts everybody are desperately after in the Void are so rare I've seen maybe five people who actually have them out of the hundreds of complaints not just here but on my own forum filled with hundreds of people.

That makes you a minority because not everyone has your patience after 27 hours of nothingness. NADA. ZERO PROGRESSION. 

Again.... You in no way shape or form need the new items to progress, end of story. 

There is no content in the game that requires anything from the void. You may want it, and that is fine. But that is not a progression lock... 

Check post times, I was here first.

And I am not angry, just find all of this whining childish and entertaining. 

Does it matter? The very idea that you're telling people to calm down with angry words isn't going to help.

While you do have few valid points but as far as angry emotions goes, it's not going to do any good.

Because it is happening to everyone lol.

Pretty sure that means it is fair. 

You think its fair to lose money over something? When I buy an appliance, and I expected it to be delivered in a week, but it came in 2 weeks, how is it worth it?

I'm starting to wonder if you've actually played the game since U8 was implemented or just read the patch notes.

Login rewards are random and 90% of the time give you nothing but ammo boxes and affinity.

Mission rewards related to items are random. There is zero guarantee you will get a key and according to everybody trying to get them, they're rare as hell and require hours of farming.

On top of THIS, two parts everybody are desperately after in the Void are so rare I've seen maybe five people who actually have them out of the hundreds of complaints not just here but on my own forum filled with hundreds of people.

?? Really we have clan mates farming 2-3 keys an hour. How is that impossible? I am beginning to confirm my suspicions that the people whining have only put in an hour or two before getting flustered. 

You can get those same keys, and now the higher tiered keys from missions, login rewards, defense rewards, if you're lucky have fun.

Fixed that for you.

If you enjoy punishment, fine. I, as well as many others, enjoy progression however. I don't mind getting the same item 5 times over before I get 1 of another, but OP's post is a shining example that simply obtaining 2 specific parts is a near impossibility.

Edited by DBugII

Again.... You in no way shape or form need the new items to progress, end of story. 

There is no content in the game that requires anything from the void. You may want it, and that is fine. But that is not a progression lock... 

Sorry, you misunderstood me, I meant zero progression into the new content.

You think its fair to lose money over something? When I buy an appliance, and I expected it to be delivered in a week, but it came in 2 weeks, how is it worth it?

How are you losing money lol? You didnt buy this game. And in no way shape or form has DE stated that buying keys guarantees the loot you want lmao! 

well, im partially upset by droprate, but on the other hand i'd have nothing to aim for after a week of update release if they were a lot higher... 

Thank you, someone that understands gaming. 

?? Really we have clan mates farming 2-3 keys an hour. How is that impossible? I am beginning to confirm my suspicions that the people whining have only put in an hour or two before getting flustered. 

The OP and I, have very similar drops and we just gathered for 2 hours?. NO, for 3 DAYS.

And I got three Split Chambers yesterday, I guess everybody complaining about not getting Split Chamber are just whiny babies who don't grind hard enough huh?

You are an idiot. How many of those keys got you a Receiver or a Reaper Blade? Let me guess: None.

Sorry, you misunderstood me, I meant zero progression into the new content.

You do not need those items to progress through the void. 

Fixed that for you.

If you enjoy punishment, fine. I, as well as many others, enjoy progression however. I don't mind getting the same item 5 times over before I get 1 of another, but OP's post is a shining example that simply obtaining 2 specific parts is a near impossibility.

This is exactly what happened in Wow. In vanilla it was perfect. You had to work for levels, gear, and items. Then they gave in the whining, and now it is boringly easy. 

Please do not also do this to Warframe because you want items the first three days they come out. 

And I got three Split Chambers yesterday, I guess everybody complaining about not getting Split Chamber are just whiny babies who don't grind hard enough huh?

You are an idiot. How many of those keys got you a Receiver or a Reaper Blade? Let me guess: None.

Does it matter? There are no guarantees with chance... Thats why you have a CHANCE to get the items.... Again, silver platter. 

And thank you for calling me an idiot. Gave me a ray of sunshine for the day! =D 

Edited by Zackai

well, im partially upset by droprate, but on the other hand i'd have nothing to aim for after a week of update release if they were a lot higher... 

Sorry you left the part out where you actually have fun with the new stuff for the rest of the week?

You do not need those items to progress through the void. 

This is exactly what happened in Wow. In vanilla it was perfect. You had to work for levels, gear, and items. Then they gave in the whining, and now it is boringly easy. 

Please do not also do this to Warframe because you want items the first three days they come out. 

Are you seriously comparing linear level progression to RNG?

I give up. You're either trolling or were dropped on your head as a child, repeatedly.

How are you losing money lol? You didnt buy this game. And in no way shape or form has DE stated that buying keys guarantees the loot you want lmao! 

I don't have to buy the game to lose money.

Edited by Issence

Learn how business works and how customer satisfaction means higher profits. Do you think &!$$ing off players is a good way to make money? Do you think keys are selling well on the market after everybody has given up or not bothered buying them after hearing the horror stories?

It doesn't mean jack S#&$ if this game is free, you disappoint your playerbase, you lose money. Spiral Knights for example is practically dead after they pretty much locked everything off behind a pay to play barrier. That game was THRIVING when it launched.

This, now that the word is out about how bad the return on the keys is nobody in their right mind would buy them. So all they've done is get profits on the short term (this weekend) while &!$$ing off players and probably reducing their long term profits.

Anybody with some sense would now also  hold off on spending plat for any similar features in the future until all the details are known, unless DE decides to compensate all the players who bought keys (taking long term profits and player satisfaction into account it would probably be the right thing to do from a business standpoint).

The keys also seem to be quite rare, me and my friends have been at it for 3 days and got no keys at all. If it's like this for most players then I can see this feature burning out players fast, such a lack of progression is quite bad for player retention and thus also for their profits.

After this weekend I can say that I'm glad that I didn't buy a single key. I decided to wait for the feedback from other players before deciding if I'd spend plat on keys or not. After all why take a risk when others are willing to do it for me, for free, without having to ask? Same thing with pre-ordering games these days, often it's just not worth the risk any more (see simcity, colonial marines, sword of the stars 2, and the list goes on).

I think DE is shooting itself in the foot with the way the keys and the void has been implemented, especially from profit and player satisfaction points of view.

Edited by Corodix