The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Bored, Post Me An Applied Math Question.

Renegade343

So, since I'm still debating whether to release my latest results of Warframe and Math to the forums, and got bored as a result, I decided to set up this thread, with the purpose of: 

Ask me any applied math question, and I'll do my best to solve it. 

The reason I'm not doing pure math is because I'm not good at pure maths (I'm still studying them regardless as a hobby, so one day.). Anyways, just fire away!

Warframe should be thought at schools, I never saw so many kids doing good math because they deeply analyze how much a weapon or mod is improving/changing.

Anyway, i dont know any math problem for u to solve, but I know a few riddles:

The more I take, the more you have.

If I didn't take it, you wouldn't have any.

Edited by 7grims

If a train is traveling at 90 MPH down a sunny European country land with a variety of birds flying overhead, and there are possibly more than 3 clouds above Jamaica, how many burritos can Tyrone eat if a woodchuck couldn't forma Sybaris 72 times withing 3 minutes of Christmas Eve's annual eggnog roast?

Edited by IllumiNotYi

Assuming that Scattered Justice can be used in the Vaykor Hek, what is the total damage of the Vaykor Hek if it has Scattered Justice, Hell's Chamber, Primed Point Blank and Viscious Spread assuming that every shot was a critical at point blank range

Edited by Trailgamer5

That might need a few days.

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+11+1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+11+1+1+1+1+1=???

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African and European. :P

I will need more data on that. I know there's a blog post that attempted to solve it, but I'll go ask university professors and researchers for more data on swallows. 

2+2= ?

4, with regards to simple arithmetic and real numbers.

If a train is traveling at 90 MPH down a sunny European country land with a variety of birds flying overhead, and there are possibly more than 3 clouds above Jamaica, how many burritos can Tyrone eat if a woodchuck couldn't forma Sybaris 72 times withing 3 minutes of Christmas Eve's annual eggnog roast?

This might also need a few days to try and solve it. 

How big would a Boltor Prime's Magazine need to be to actually fit that many bolts?

I'll do this over the weekend. I might actually be able to solve that problem. 

Assuming that Scattered Justice can be used in the Vaykor Hek, what is the total damage of the Vaykor Hek if it has Scattered Justice, Hell's Chamber, Primed Point Blank and Viscious Spread assuming that every shot was a critical at point blank range

Give me a Wednesday to solve it.

1+1+1=6

2+2+2=6

3+3+3=6

4+4+4=6

5+5+5=6

6+6+6=6

7+7+7=6

8+8+8=6

9+9+9=6

Using mathematical symbols only, make these statements true. No numerical values (1-9,), which means no exponents. Let's play nice now! Also "does not equal to" doesn't count :|

So, I can use the minus, multiplication and division signs, as examples?

How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

please don't hurt me

Where can I buy a Tootsie Pop, or an equivalent of it?

That might need a few days.

OOOoooh can I try? Photographs!

So, I can use the minus, multiplication and division signs, as examples?

yes, even sqaure root, but not cubed root as it requires a 3 in the symbol

Edited by Pie_mastyr