Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Gifts From 9/13?

Keyse

Question

A clannie told me that he was awarded an exilus adapter and an affinity boost over the weekend. After searching the forums it looks like it was because of the login issues over the weekend as DeReb said below,

Posted Yesterday, 09:18 AM

Inbox messages should be live on all platforms with goodies inside. 

_____

And we're back after about 2 hours of downtime on all platforms, that's no good. Now we set up Inbox Message rewards on all platforms as reparations for this unexpected downtime! They'll be live shortly. Stand by.   ...

Another clannie confirmed saying she got the same prize, but two of us did not. What did they do to get the award that we didn't do? Or is it just bad luck?
We were all pumped to get some mastery ranks from the affinity boost (and enjoy the shiny new adapter!) together, but neither has shown up.
I checked my inbox in-game just as they did, but still, no mail from Lotus. Has she forgotten us? :\

12 answers to this question

Yeah, the confusing thing to me is where the window of opportunity was? I think that's where a lot of people are confused. Because I didn't try to log in during the login troubles, and I still got mine, so it couldn't be that it was only given to people who couldn't log in. 

I logged in before the daily reset, and assumed that was the requirement. But, it sounds like some people logged in after the daily reset and still got it. Perhaps it was 12 hours after or something? I don't know, but in my opinion it would have been a bit better if they had just given it to anyone who logged in that weekend. Oh well, what's done is done. It was still nice for those who got it. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

A clannie told me that he was awarded an exilus adapter and an affinity boost over the weekend. After searching the forums it looks like it was because of the login issues over the weekend as DeReb said below,

Posted Yesterday, 09:18 AM

Inbox messages should be live on all platforms with goodies inside. 

_____

And we're back after about 2 hours of downtime on all platforms, that's no good. Now we set up Inbox Message rewards on all platforms as reparations for this unexpected downtime! They'll be live shortly. Stand by.   ...

Another clannie confirmed saying she got the same prize, but two of us did not. What did they do to get the award that we didn't do? Or is it just bad luck?

We were all pumped to get some mastery ranks from the affinity boost (and enjoy the shiny new adapter!) together, but neither has shown up.

I checked my inbox in-game just as they did, but still, no mail from Lotus. Has she forgotten us? :\

Did you login anytime on the 13th (remember, the server's 9/13 is from 8:00PM EST on 9/12 to 7:59PM EST on 9/13)?

Edited by TenguBlade

Did you login anytime on the 13th (remember, the server's 9/13 is from 8:00PM EST on 9/12 to 7:59PM EST on 9/13)?

When was the last time you logged in?

It may have only been a weekend deal... Only available to those who login on certain days I mean. IIt may have expired by today (Monday).

Just a guess.

I'd assume you'd only get them if you were around at the time the server issues happened.

I did not log in on Sunday night, my bro did tho who also received the gift (5 hours after the Warframe day changed), so I didn't think it was because of the day change. I thought it might be that i wasn't around when the servers went down, but neither was my bro.

It's not a huge deal, I was just curious as to why some people got the gift and others didn't.

Edited by Keyse

I really think DE should have just given them to everyone. Somehow, despite it being a free gift to players that they were in no way obligated to supply, the restrictions on the gift end up making them look a bit cheap.

Think this one sorta missed the mark.

Yeah, the confusing thing to me is where the window of opportunity was? I think that's where a lot of people are confused. Because I didn't try to log in during the login troubles, and I still got mine, so it couldn't be that it was only given to people who couldn't log in. 

I logged in before the daily reset, and assumed that was the requirement. But, it sounds like some people logged in after the daily reset and still got it. Perhaps it was 12 hours after or something? I don't know, but in my opinion it would have been a bit better if they had just given it to anyone who logged in that weekend. Oh well, what's done is done. It was still nice for those who got it. 

I couldnt get on for a few hours, it was no long delay - we gonna a hella good reward for minor brief issues. Still usually everyone gets these kinds of things.