Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Weapon Lock - Knux Bug?

LysanderasD

Preface: I have not thoroughly tested this and will update the thread when I have; also, if this would be better suited in another category, I apologize for my error. I did examine this category for threads relating to this issue and found none.

Multiple times now I have been running an archwing mission in an attempt to round out the last few weapons I need while this affinity booster is still in effect. Specifically, I've been leveling the Knux. After swapping to the Knux, I've found myself faced with a bothersome bug: I am unable to properly swap weapons. If I try to change way from the Knux, they vanish from my fists and then reappear with no animation; the HUD changes to reflect my weapon change, but I am unable to use either weapon--my melee key and trigger do absolutely nothing. Attempting to switch weapons again does not fix this issue. Attempting to switch to unarmed (i.e., Synthesis scanner) does not fix this issue.

I believe--and this is what I will be testing--that it is related to the animation associated with the Knux's block. Pressing the block key with the Knux out causes the fists to rotate, as they do when the weapon is first equipped and when you cease attacking with it. You can do this repeatedly, which is, admittedly, kind of amusing--but it might result in confusing the game as far as what animation I'm supposed to be in and thus forbids me from effectively swapping.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone provide further detail, having tested this further than I have?