The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chesa Needs A Buff

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Seriously, it's just MR fodder unless it's semi-comparable to the pick up power of Carrier.

My suggestion is to let it hold one extra item per retrieve rank.

I don't want it to be AS GOOD as Carrier. Because Chesa is obviously an alternate way to play, but when the only thing Chesa has going for it when compared to other Kubrows is loot pickup... I would like an ability that is even worth my time to use. Any other Kubrow is better utility wise than Chesa

i'm all for it being able to pick up more things in it's mouth.

so that it can be holding an entire storage room's worth of l00t while it runs away from you! :D

not even mad, i'm glad it does that in a lot of locations. it perfectly represents most dogs.

Idk with the way it picks up now I think adding 20-30% to whatever it picks it and brings to you. So instead of 25 energy 30/32.5 energy. same for ammo just because the delay between pickup and handing the item over takes the amount of time to use that much just about.

It has one big advantage over carrier....its super cute and fluffy

More tank, more damage.

Looks better.

You can ride it into battle easier.

I mean really, imagine riding your Shade.

What're you gonna do? Hold on to the little legs it has for its alternate skin? That's just silly.

Edited by Etsoree

Idk with the way it picks up now I think adding 20-30% to whatever it picks it and brings to you. So instead of 25 energy 30/32.5 energy. same for ammo just because the delay between pickup and handing the item over takes the amount of time to use that much just about.

The idea of max rank meaning 2 neurodes instead of one appeals as a retweak