Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Hello There!

Maelthorn

My real name is Isaac, but Maelthorn suits me just fine. As you may have seen already, I've taken the plunge to be a Grand master in the founder program. I play pretty much every genre of game under the sun, but having tons of enjoyment with ME3 multiplayer and Global Agenda PvE, I immediately knew I would fall in love with this game. Cooperative multiplayer has been severely lacking for several years so it warms my heart to see such a game flourishing.

My innate vanity has me wondering though... When will my name be in the game? :P

Well so far I'm impressed with how friendly the community has been. And I thank you for all of your greetings. But the people I've met in game haven't lived up to these standards so I've been going mostly solo.

Well so far I'm impressed with how friendly the community has been. And I thank you for all of your greetings. But the people I've met in game haven't lived up to these standards so I've been going mostly solo.

You can always join RAWR if you want a friendly and well-rounded clan! We've got really focused, dedicated players, as well as more casual and easy-going folks (such as myself). There's a topic about us in the clan subforum, but if you're interested, just show up and say hi on our forums. ;)