The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - Armistice Era (A Tabletop Rpg) - A Call For Alpha Testers

Morec0

• 4 weeks later...

Dude, I don't know if you are still looking, but I will offer you everything I have. I have thought about this... really since I started Waframe back when it became open beta, but... depression occasionally kills inspiration. But I will help you as much as I can. I have some friends I could help test with, and plenty of people that have played TRPGs for... really since DnD became a thing that could help advise with rulings.

Edited by Syvvak

Dude, I don't know if you are still looking, but I will offer you everything I have. I have thought about this... really since I started Waframe back when it became open beta, but... depression occasionally kills inspiration. But I will help you as much as I can. I have some friends I could help test with, and plenty of people that have played TRPGs for... really since DnD became a thing that could help advise with rulings.

I've got it up and running: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/555430-warframe-armistice-era-alpha-test-stream-offline/

But as I've said, after a little more testing during the Livestream I'll publish it and peeps can provide me with feedback and thoughts as they would.

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely want to give this a try.

I wouldn't want to be on the initial alpha test stream, but I do want to run a game with my friends. As soon as you make materials available I will get to work on a campaign, and I would happily make note of any issues about the system that we as a group come across and report back to you.

While it would be quite a ways off (as I'm still running the above one might not have the time for such a thing), I'd very much enjoy this and joining in on it as a player so I could personally get more of a players-perspective on the game and see myself how things feel. If ya'll are still interested I'll have to take one or the other of you up on that offer in due time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2016 at 4:25 PM, aidar2000 said:

Hey, I am curious to know if the testing for this tabletop is still going. Does anyone know? 

Sadly, no. The group fell apart over the holidays (maybe due in part to The Second Dream) and I just don't have the time to organize and host new ones - or even try to get the old one back together.

But, as I write this very post, I am going through the document and finishing what parts of it I have not yet completed. If all goes well it SHOULD be done by the end of the Summer - all the technicals are in place, it's mostly just figuring certain damage numbers and flavor text.

I WISH I had a little more time to really test and add to the ship combat system, but it seems to be in fine working order.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...