Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Talk About Crying, And Whining.

Nod_Off

So here goes my rant, that will be ignored because people are SOOOO upset about a FREE TO PLAY game.

STOP CRYING! You are playing this game for FREE!!! Unless you paid to support the Devs, you are playing an amazing, well thought out, beautiful game, FOR FREE!!!!

You think you have to farm to much to get Reaper Prime/Frost Prime/Latron Prime?

People already have them, and the update came out on FRIDAY!

Most games, you would be grinding for a month minimum to get things like this....

Stop being selfish, and whiny. If you have an issue, post in the FEEDBACK SECTION, not in General Discussion, where it does not belong.

Again, DE is LETTING you play their game, for free to boot! Calling this a Pay to Win game is stupid. You do not have to pay a cent to win. Shoot I could take un-modded frames/weapons and go win in Mercury. 

There is no PVP so no one is gaining an advantage over you by spending their hard earned money to support DE. If you WANT WANT WANT, NOW NOW NOW, GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME, then spend money. Otherwise there are thousands of content players who have a semblance of patience and farm. 

This is not your game, you did not buy it, stop acting entitled. 

That is all, have a wonderful day farming! 136 void missions down, still no Reaper Blade, still extremely happy with U8!

how-to-stop-whining04.jpg

Edited by Zackai

A game being free does not excuse poor design choices, especially topping RNG with more RNG. It disappoints players and has a high chance of making them leave for good. A player that leaves is a wallet walking away.

Please learn the first thing about business.

I do not care if people calm down to be honest. 

I am laughing at the mass amount of entitled, I want cake now, types on here.

The forums went to hell when they opened this up to the Public. It is sad. 

Valid point, but let me offer my perspective as a paid member.

They still need to give us more to do than the same couple maps and grinding resources, I feel. As much as I love endless mass effect-esque combat and gunning down aliens, the AI needs to scale with the difficulty. DE has punishment confused with "difficulty". And instead of a more advance AI on the outer planets, they just boost the numbers and the health of the enemies.  I know I've been stun locked to death several times by exploding infested. Maybe a mod to change how stuns and enemy crowd control affect the player. The developers know as well as us that mods can be more than just increasing offensive performance. Which is pretty much what they are focused around, now.

Just saying, there's a reason games such as WoW has diminishing returns on their crowd control abilities.

Customers have a right to be entitled, they are the customer. Their expectations are what you should adhere to. You bully them, they'll just walk away and spend their money elsewhere. But hey no skin off your back right? They're just "entitled whiny babies."

I've noticed the video game industry and many other idiots have been throwing around people being entitled like it's a bad thing. The video game industry is actively mocked by my tutor and many other business experts for thinking fighting your customers and berating them is in any way wise.

Edited by Guest

Valid point, but let me offer my perspective as a paid member.

They still need to give us more to do than the same couple maps and grinding resources, I feel. As much as I love endless mass effect-esque combat and gunning down aliens, the AI needs to scale with the difficulty. DE has punishment confused with "difficulty". And instead of a more advance AI on the outer planets, they just boost the numbers and the health of the enemies.  I know I've been stun locked to death several times by exploding infested. Maybe a mod to change how stuns and enemy crowd control affect the player. The developers know as well as us that mods can be more than just increasing offensive performance. Which is pretty much what they are focused around, now.

Just saying, there's a reason games such as WoW has diminishing returns on their crowd control abilities.

I absolutely agree with this! And this would be fantastic info to put in the feedback section.

I am however referring to the people who are complaining up a storm about drops, and how OH SO IMPOSSIBLE it is. 

There are def aspects of the game that I think should be changed. But they should be suggested to DE in a mature, constructive way, in the appropriate places. 

DE should care about their playerbase. Of cause they are not "focing" us to farm or even play this game. But they would be dumb if they would not care if we enjoy the game or not.

A "free to play" game is a business model. Its not free since it consumed millions of dollars during production. They only release its "free to play" to attract potential consumers to play the game and eventually invest money on it after they got attached to it.

The general statement that a free to play game can do what ever the developer want it to do is a naive statement. There is an intention behind the free to play model and a developer / publisher fails if lots of players stop playing and with this never pay because they are upset with the way the game is build.

Another community-attitude rant thread?

I've repeated again and again and again that such threads are just as pointless. It's managing people. One of the hardest things in life to accomplish.