Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Announcement Of The Trinity Prime? News In-Game

Zeyez

true, although i feel that it should be banshee being primed next. both trinity and saryn are both getting these new skins, meanwhile banshee is getting stiffed

it's probably easier to just get everything out for one frame at a single go than splitting the progress into segments between other frames. (such as why most frames are getting reworks with their coming skins, easier to just do all things relevant to the project they are on than just branching every whichway)

Actually I believe you. But not because I've seen this, rather because I recall DE saying on Reddit they were working on updating Trinity's skirt, so they're most likely updating her now because Prime is coming out soonTM.

Aaaanyyyways, not long to go now until Ash is retired (it's been almost 3 months already) so...

I conquer that with the Saryn rework and new skin and say she is the next Prime.

So as everyone might already know Trinity prime is the next frame to be primed. Personally I would like to see an attica prime and maybe a furis prime.

Furis is actually Grineer weapon (Powerfist)

Although I wouldn't mind to see Dual Zoren Prime or Dual Kama Prime.