Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeyez

Announcement Of The Trinity Prime? News In-Game

i feel like it's just them trolling. too early for the next PA i think

It could be, but keep in mind, Ember Prime access ended at 69 days, Ash Prime access is at 70 days right now. 

Inb4 deleted

Hn hn hn it is too late : deleting this will only confirm our thoughts...

Resistance is futile DE! >:)

Well bout time I retire my 5 forma Trinity, she has served me well, and will continue to serve until Trinity prime's release ^^

update: the "Trinity access news" inside the game vanished

sorry DE, you can't defuse the bomb

It could be, but keep in mind, Ember Prime access ended at 69 days, Ash Prime access is at 70 days right now. 

true, although i feel that it should be banshee being primed next. both trinity and saryn are both getting these new skins, meanwhile banshee is getting stiffed

Wether or not this is real or fake, I wouldn't be surprised if Trinity was next. She's been very popular lately ever since Mag got McNerfedzor. A lot of people buy Vampire Leech in trade. We're due for a Prime Girl.

It was either her or Banshee...

update: the "Trinity access news" inside the game vanished

sorry DE, you can't defuse the bomb

I give it ~3 weeks before it goes boom!

true, although i feel that it should be banshee being primed next. both trinity and saryn are both getting these new skins, meanwhile banshee is getting stiffed

it's probably easier to just get everything out for one frame at a single go than splitting the progress into segments between other frames. (such as why most frames are getting reworks with their coming skins, easier to just do all things relevant to the project they are on than just branching every whichway)

Actually I believe you. But not because I've seen this, rather because I recall DE saying on Reddit they were working on updating Trinity's skirt, so they're most likely updating her now because Prime is coming out soonTM.

Aaaanyyyways, not long to go now until Ash is retired (it's been almost 3 months already) so...

I conquer that with the Saryn rework and new skin and say she is the next Prime.

So as everyone might already know Trinity prime is the next frame to be primed. Personally I would like to see an attica prime and maybe a furis prime.

So as everyone might already know Trinity prime is the next frame to be primed. Personally I would like to see an attica prime and maybe a furis prime.

nikana and kunai are coming as leaked in umbra prime pack in China

There is no official statement or proof that hints the next prime

Actually, it was leaked on the News console in the liset. Someone took a picture, posted it, thread was taken down.

Actually, it was leaked on the News console in the liset. Someone took a picture, posted it, thread was taken down.

As I said, there is no proof.

Furis is actually Grineer weapon (Powerfist)

Although I wouldn't mind to see Dual Zoren Prime or Dual Kama Prime.

nope, Furis has dex and akimbo version, and Mk 1 as well 

gimme Akjagara prime (featuring less recoil, more dmg, and less Xzibit to craft) and with it Daikyu prime

Furis is actually Grineer weapon (Powerfist)

Although I wouldn't mind to see Dual Zoren Prime or Dual Kama Prime.

You're thinking of the Furax.