Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Announcement Of The Trinity Prime? News In-Game

Zeyez

My guess is that this leak was no accident. They leaked it for a short time because they wanted people to see it. Otherwise this thread would be on lockdown hours ago, or more likely full deletion. 

But it's still here. Still unlocked and not deleted. Which means Trinity Prime is probably not only coming, she is probably coming VERY soon. I feel like Ash Prime access doesn't have that much longer, does it? 

This leak was to build up hype in my opinion -- if that was the objective they did a good job. Let the hyping commence. 

Someone found that she might be the next, nothing confirmed though so... yeah.

Bastille, (But still) what do you guys think? What prime would you personally like to see next?

Implement some sort of Warframe pun like I did in your comment for Bonus Brownie Points! :D (also write them in bold)

EDIT: How come nu one wants brownie points? :c

brownie-points.jpg

Brownie Point Count: 

]

Edited by (PS4)buddy72757

The same: 

First few days: Lots of forum users complaining that Trinity Prime parts are too difficult to get, Void dilution/biased RNG/excessive grind/too expensive/ blah blah blah. 

Two weeks after that: Still some more, but getting less. 

A month or so after: Not much complaints about it are heard, everything's back to normal. 

Before anyone gets angry over this, I think it would be obvious this is just for jokes.

The same: 

First few days: Lots of forum users complaining that Trinity Prime parts are too difficult to get, Void dilution/biased RNG/excessive grind/too expensive/ blah blah blah. 

Two weeks after that: Still some more, but getting less. 

A month or so after: Not much complaints about it are heard, everything's back to normal. 

Before anyone gets angry over this, I think it would be obvious this is just for jokes.

Pretty accurate.

I'm honestly pretty neutral about Prime stuff. If it ain't Limbo Prime, it really doesn't matter to me.

If it ever is Limbo Prime, though... my excitement would reach... Cataclysmic proportions? :D

...I'm sorry. :|

But seriously. Trinity sounds like a great choice this time around. She's an interesting playstyle, and this might be the kick needed to get more people to try her out. I honestly think Saryn makes more sense with her upcoming rework, but I won't be complaining either way. :)

...hit the post button right after the threads got merged, apparently. Got ninja'd by the mods. :|