Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Announcement Of The Trinity Prime? News In-Game

Zeyez

I love this accidents it really outs a pep in your step for a week lol so trinity and sunika prime I assume?

Whuold guess so, While I don't kown how I feel about a dog Prime, I'll be moreless not useing it, depending on its looks, If they give us Prime Dog armor, then that's a another story,

Really, the only Prime Dog, I whuold really get is the Raska, Guard, but even then, I don't like the dogs, I pefure my robots, small and not in the way, and can do wonders.

So, really all the dogs to me, are mastray fodders and test subjects!.

Untill DE, repair the dog system and make them more better., Right now they suck..

Wow~, aren't you a nihilistic one?

I would love them to keep the skirt, though! Prime that sucker!

Sorry, but I smipley wanted to state the truth. I...I...

I Am Assuming Direct Control!

*Sends Oculysts at you*

My guess is that this leak was no accident. They leaked it for a short time because they wanted people to see it. Otherwise this thread would be on lockdown hours ago, or more likely full deletion. 

But it's still here. Still unlocked and not deleted. Which means Trinity Prime is probably not only coming, she is probably coming VERY soon. I feel like Ash Prime access doesn't have that much longer, does it? 

This leak was to build up hype in my opinion -- if that was the objective they did a good job. Let the hyping commence. 

She better be out soon, Ember Prime like soon, its been 70 days, so far, but I REALLY want it to be released early, like ember prime did.

Tho, chuold someone tell me how long 90 days is from now?

Edited by LegionCynex

1st of all this image has been going around

http://i.imgur.com/NyJ14DA.jpg

Wether its real or not we dont know... But,,, Something slipped unoticed and unintentionally for PvP during one of the hotfixes. As of right now until monday, Trintiy can be played in PvP. How do we know its an accident? for one it was never mentioned in the notes, 2 a memeber of the warframe staff posted on a thread which was asking about why she was in,

Trinity release was premature and she slipped in with her PvE ability values. Luckily she isn't a damage based frame so imbalance isn't glaring. She will be unflagged for PvP on Monday. The way the system works when removing a frame from Conclave is it will still be in your Loadout but you will spawn as a rank 0 Excalibur. Trinity with her intended PvP ability values will be released officially with Update 17.5.

Hm.... Coincidence? We don't think so o3o

Mark my words, its going to be Banshee prime or something. They are trolling people like they trolled dataminers with Primed Streamline.

LOL, you wish.

If they did this to troll us, do you have any idea what kind of back-slash DE will have?, If DE troll us, they are begging us to kill their own game. Besides its already confirmed 100% now, if you kown where to look.

Edited by LegionCynex

LOL, you wish.

If they did this to troll us, do you have any idea what kind of back-slash DE will have?

Well i dont mind. Both sounds good to me. Also they didnt officially announce her release. I just think they are trolling again. I dont think there would be any back-lash. Maybe she's one of the oldest frames that didnt get a prime version but still.

Well i dont mind. Both sounds good to me. Also they didnt officially announce her release. I just think they are trolling again. I dont think there would be any back-lash. Maybe she's one of the oldest frames that didnt get a prime version but still.

Yes, but look, I'll just repeat myself

I'll just like to point out, that if this is indeed them trolling, then DE are really pulling strings here, first this Nerf blow-over and now they want to remotely troll us and break their own community rules?.

This is really bad, PW level bad, and if this is the case, then I'll watch as warframe burns to the ground. Turst me, while this may sound a bit ""nihilistic" It WILL happen, I've seen it happen before. This will cause so much Back-Slash, the froms will be filled with rioting, people will leave and DE will have no money left.

Edited by LegionCynex

glad its not saryn, will not buy the primepack for, when saryn prime arrives i will only buy the prime-exclusive pack =)

will/would buy it faar later supercheap from trade or getting it as side-effect from/at orokin-moon farming, i mean when the void explodes, where to get the primestuff then from there (speculation) ...

Yes, but look, I'll just repeat myself

I'll just like to point out, that if this is indeed them trolling, then DE are really pulling strings here, first this Nerf blow-over and now they want to remotely troll us and break their own community rules?.

This is really bad, PW level bad, and if this is the case, then I'll watch as warframe burns to the ground. Turst me, while this may sound a bit ""nihilistic" It WILL happen, I've seen it happen before. This will cause so much Back-Slash, the froms will be filled with rioting, people will leave and DE will have no money left.

I didnt read the posts before me but i think you're over exaggerating. They didnt announce the release officially i also would like to point out that they can change their content any time, they hold the rights to do so, it doesnt really matter if we saw it there or not.

I dont see that kinda issue here. Sure people can go on forums and create a couple of Threads like " De said dis, but made dis, i dont wand dis" but im saying again, they didnt officially said that. 

Everyone is rising their pitchforks for every single thing, right or wrong, people needs to calm down a bit. DE made mistakes before but saw the wrong things they made, we got compensated, they apologized. Which developer does that anyway? I dont know a single company like this. 

Anyway people needs to chill.