Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Announcement Of The Trinity Prime? News In-Game

Zeyez

I didnt read the posts before me but i think you're over exaggerating. They didnt announce the release officially i also would like to point out that they can change their content any time, they hold the rights to do so, it doesnt really matter if we saw it there or not.

I dont see that kinda issue here. Sure people can go on forums and create a couple of Threads like " De said dis, but made dis, i dont wand dis" but im saying again, they didnt officially said that. 

Everyone is rising their pitchforks for every single thing, right or wrong, people needs to calm down a bit. DE made mistakes before but saw the wrong things they made, we got compensated, they apologized. Which developer does that anyway? I dont know a single company like this. 

Anyway people needs to chill. 

That is a good point, and I am not really siding with everyone, but its just basic facts, what WILL happen, if they troll us and break their own rules, if they change it, they need to give us a solid, reasonable answer. But I guess I just need a little faith.

As, it has been confirmed, from the news slip-up, the topic still stands, and we all kown how DE like to leak/spoiler, little tiny bits, and well if you kown where to look, you kown its confirmed as well.

We just have to wait until Ash Prime ends in about 2 weeks from now, or less if they do the Ember Prime thingy.

Let's face it guys, just like we could have all guessed long ago that the last one was going to be Ash before it was ever confirmed, we all pretty much knew that Trinity was coming next. 

It wouldn't just be a troll to not release her next at this point. Whether they had shown a teaser that made people think it was Trinity or not would hardly matter in my opinion. The fact of the matter is that so many people overwhelmingly wanted Trinity next that it would just be simply a terrible decision from a business perspective to NOT release her next. So many people's body/dollars/platinum are ready for Trinity Prime. They would be so disappointed, and many might withhold their money for several more months so they have it prepared for when she does come. DE doesn't want that. They want the Prime Access packs to fly off the shelves so to speak. Trinity first, then we can have Banshee/Saryn. 

Although, I really feel that with all the attention Saryn and Valkyr are getting, that Banshee should get the next spot after Trin... 

1.) First step: Create Hype

2.) Release Trinity Skin

3.) People will buy like mad because their brain is hyped

4.) Release a post where her 1. is being reworked

5.) Release Trinity Prime

6.) Profit

Let's be honest here, the way Trinity is, it'd look like this.

1.) Create Hype

2.) Profit

3.) Release Trinity Skin

4.) Profit

5.) People will buy like mad because their brain is hyped

6.) Profit

7.) Release a post where her 1. is being reworked

8.) Profit

9.) Release Trinity Prime
10.) You are now Corpus God
Edited by VocalMagic

Let's be honest here, the way Trinity is, it'd look like this.

1.) Create Hype

2.) Profit

3.) Release Trinity Skin

4.) Profit

5.) People will buy like mad because their brain is hyped

6.) Profit

7.) Release a post where her 1. is being reworked

8.) Profit

9.) Release Trinity Prime
10.) Profit
11.) People complain that DE can't do this and that because they don't make enough Profit
12.) Rinse repeat

This 

Edited by SandmanTT

Hope this is true been waiting awhile for trin prime.. hope its nothing like nova p where they just slaped on some gold and adjusted a few stats and that was it

Are you talking about a different Primed frame?

Because with Nova's model, they at least overhauled half the whole frame. Hence the Animated Helmet and updated jetstreams on her back (also were changed making them look like a part of her, over the former frame as it just kind of floats on her back/not physically touching), one of the first to receive the pbr update, not following the typically dark brown/white primary colours via blueish/purple, and so on. It was also was the first Prime to have the option to recolour the gold on her to whatever you wanted.

Next to Nyx Prime's helmet, Nova Prime has pretty much the most drastic changes out of all the Warframes so far, so I'm not entirely sure where you're coming from, hence why I asked~

Maybe you're talking about one of the older ones? Or the more recent Volt Prime? Since his aesthetic changes weren't as big like some past Primes, but also enough differences to make it very prominent and sleek.

But you could argue, he's one of the few Primes (maybe even the first) as well to have some pretty drastic (and peculiar) stat changes via his ridiculous energy pool increase as an obvious example. So I suppose Volt Prime is ruled out.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I'm glad she's finaly coming out. It'll make it easier to tell the demographics for my clan when I see people going after her. I'm always trying to find co-op people that stick together and help each other

How can you tell by doing that?

Everyone always goes after the new primes.