The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sindicates Weapons (Melees)

Farias2315

Just i put the names, sorry for that its just a sugerence. If do you want this weapons, i will draw all of it and i put the stadistic, thanks for you attention ^^.

Orthos Telo.

Bo Synoid.

Serro Secura.

Kronen Rakta.

Atterax Vaykor.

Nami Solo Sancti.

If you didnt want any of this, i can change the weapons ^^.

Thanks, again :D <3

Edited by Farias2315

there's already prova vandal, secura serro might be better, bo synoid will not be a thing becouse de will add a cephalon melee first then give suda an upgrade of it exactly like they did with simulor and gammacor and seriously galatine telos, they plaster galatines everywhere on their things (thought i'm ready to bet we'll get telos boltace), i'd prefer vaykor atterax to vaykor kittag couse the kittag is powerful enough and we lack decent whips

there's already prova vandal, secura serro might be better, bo synoid will not be a thing becouse de will add a cephalon melee first then give suda an upgrade of it exactly like they did with simulor and gammacor and seriously galatine telos, they plaster galatines everywhere on their things (thought i'm ready to bet we'll get telos boltace), i'd prefer vaykor atterax to vaykor kittag couse the kittag is powerful enough and we lack decent whips

Yes, i choose the atterax for that reason. Thanks for comment ^^

So, do you want this weapons?