Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.3

DE_Adam

K-K-K-KLEMMMMMM?????

YES.

This should been 17.5 SHOULD BEEN

I see you are not informed. It was confirmed with the previous Devstream that the next one would show off 17.5 and the new frame, meaning 17.5 is not this week.

Edited by LazerSkink

Fire rate mods now reduce time between shots per burst on burst fire weapons.

Oh sweet jesus, yes, maybe now the Burston will be usable! And... maybe I might even get a HIND again!!

Fixed the ‘visible when holstered’ option not hiding quivers on certain bows and causing clipping issues of quivers going through the chest when in the Liset.

DE now can you make it so that option isn't universal? I initially thought it was on a per-weapon basis, but then it did it for ALL my weapons. Please let us toggle this for each weapon individually, because some weapons I *do* want to see on my person, but others (like daggers, because they look awkward sitting on your butt) I do not want to see. Thanks!

Additions:

Added a ‘Max Framerate’ option in the Display settings.  This tool will allow players to set a maximum framerate across all of Warframe.  A max framerate can only be set if V-sync is disabled, but doing this will allow players to run the game at 120FPS instead of ~300FPS+ in places such as the Liset.

Max Framerate settings include:

• No Limit, 30fps, 50fps, 60fps, 72fps, and 120fps.

That you very much for this! I've been using DxTory to limit my framerate, glad I can drop it now!

• Allied NPCs will now give vocal cues when attacking alongside or following a player.
  • Made minor adjustments to Arc Trap audio FX.
  • Quest reminder transmissions will only play once per login.
  • Attack speed Mods now affect melee finisher attack animation speed.
  • Fire rate mods now reduce time between shots per burst on burst fire weapons.

Aw, no more Grineer shouting Tenno skoom when you side with them?

Thank you for the changes to fire rate/attack speed mods, those were needed.

Vulklok is not back. Sure accuracy is buffed again, but fire rate is about one shot every 5-6 seconds, even with fire rate mods. Not impressed...

It was definitely decreased. Base fire rate is now 0.150, which means you have to wait about 6-7 seconds between shots.

Edited by Jobistober

I hope everyone enjoys waiting 7 seconds to fire a shot from the vulklok. Such balance DE, the weapon is the same as it was before. Instead of firing 10 shots and hitting one, it now fires a shot every 7 seconds and hits it. This means it is pretty much the same weapon.

• Fire rate mods now reduce time between shots per burst on burst fire weapons.

GET CLEM HIND!