Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.3

DE_Adam

impressive, i've been wanting this max framerate for years (and not pay out of my butt for an nvidia card)!

the vulklok fix sounds like a good one, too!

finisher speed up, loving it!

and burst fire fix? sweet!

AI pathing issue? does that mean you fixed seimeni when the pod is at the non-default position before a host migration? nice!

wait, wait, wo are you guys and what did you do with the real DE devs.

Sorry but DE is going from one Desaster with the Vulklok to another. First the reduce the DPS per Shot, half the firerate from 1 ot 0.5 and lower the accuacy to the point that it misses 1/3 of the time at practically point blank

= Much lower dps outpus,

Now they maxed out the accuacy but it can still miss because the traveltime of the shot AND they reduced the firerate to 1 shot every ~7 seconds  (0.15 or 15% of the start value!!)... now it may hit but the DPS if the weapon are completely ruined now. 

DE Please stop making such bad decisions, there has to be a good sentinel weapon or there is no reason to use any sentinel except carryer. 

Realy, below 0.3 base firerate it is junk..... Pleas stor trying to ruin the only effective sentinel weapon in the arsenal.

• Vulklok accuracy has been increased to 100%.
  • Attack speed Mods now affect melee finisher attack animation speed.
  • Fire rate mods now reduce time between shots per burst on burst fire weapons.

Eeeeeeepiiiiccc!!!! Hiiind, hereeee Iiiii coooomeee!!!!! Sorry, I'm unable to contain my excitement. Thanks, DE <3. ^.^