Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.3

DE_Adam

Thanks - Still not fixed since 17.0.1

Do you know how you replicated this? Since I can't figure out how you even get this gltich now lol.

I haven't had this issue since early 17, and I tried the same loadout the video had regarding Frost Prime's and Nekros', but I couldn't get it to happen. And I'm just curious lol.

Why is there no special dialogue in the quest if you bring along Twin Grakatas and give them to the rescue target?

Also, a fire rate of .15 on the Vulklok is inexcusable.  Instead of shots per second, you may as well start measuring that as seconds per shot.  To be exact, that's 6 and 2/3 seconds per shot.  It's utterly terrible.  With max fire rate (Shred, Speed Trigger, and Vile Acceleration), you get 2.38 seconds per shot.  An unmodded Opticor fires about as fast as that.

Edited by Telogor

Question:  When is the Chesa functionality finally going to be fixed as DE promised?

DE Rebecca:  Update 17.2.4  -  Fixes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

https://forums.warfr...4/#entry5791880

There do not appear to be any fixes for the Chesa in this update. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed? The Chesa problem was included as a August 28th Hot Topic but there does not appear to be any feedback from DE on the issue. On Devstream #59 DE Rebecca attempted to obtain clarification from DE Sheldon on the Carrier Vacuum debate but only in brief passing mentioned the word Chesa. When the discussion transitioned to Kubrows the Chesa topic was avoided and instead DE Sheldon discussed "Pack Tactics", which appeared to be a distraction to properly responding to the core issue and player comments that have been posted regarding the Chesa.

My Chesa is still broken as there seems to be a bug which limits the amount of items that the Chesa can pickup per trip to only 3 amongst all the rest of the problems. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon stated:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." Picking up 3 items per trip cannot be considered picking up "all kinds of stuff before" returning to the owner.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. After all, on 8/2/2015 when DE Steve was asked if the Chesa was intended to be comparable to carrier on his Twitter account he stated "that is the goal sorta, needs some improvements". As of current the Chesa is not comparable to carrier and this bugged cap of limiting the trip pick up to 3 items is a big part of that issue.

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

That thread now has over 16,749 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players. So why is DE avoiding directly commenting on the Chesa and fixing the AI issues but rather expending time to add new "Pack Tactics" before even making the basic functionality work reliably and as intended?

Hey guys! Just a quick note on the Clem BP you receive from his quest. It is not reusable. So hold on to it for special occasions :) 

I bite the bullet and used it to check if you could or not. At least I got to warn some people. :p

I hope that special occasion counts in the finished item. :x (which I'm not going to use)

Edited by Ahcruna

Alright, I have to admit, despite defending DE for a lot of things, that the .15 fire rate on the Vulkar is really extreme.  So much so that I'm switching it now even though I stuck with it before this update. It's far too slow to be useful at least before it was useful up close. 

Congratulations DE, you killed the Vulklock.  With 6.66 seconds between shots, I may as well put Sweeper Prime on my Diriga.  It would probably be more effective, despite being a SHOTGUN used at up to sniping range...  Diriga was the one companion that had really felt useful other than Carrier (Prime), and that was in part due to the Vulklock.

I guess I wasted the 6 Formas I used between Diriga and Vulklock.  Oh well.  Back to Carrier Prime...